Take a peek behind the scenes of PCWorld's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition hands-on.
The first Radeon Vega graphics card is here, and the Frontier Edition isn't cheap.
AMD's long-teased Radeon FreeSync 2 technology makes its debut in Samsung's swanky CHG70 and CHG90 displays.
Is AMD slashing Ryzen prices? Nope, the company said.
Vega's not coming for two more months and Ethereum miners have driven the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 off store shelves.
AMD's hotly anticipated Radeon RX Vega graphics cards won't launch until the Siggraph conference rolls around at the end of July.
The Asus ROG Strix GL702ZC is the first Ryzen laptop, the first Radeon RX 580 laptop, and one of the few gaming notebooks to support FreeSync.
The TR4 socket for AMD's Threadripper CPUs is utterly massive.
AMD's AGESA 184.108.40.206 adds 26 new memory parameters for enthusiasts to tinker with, while pushing supported RAM speeds to 4000MHz.
In a Reddit AMA, Radeon chief Raja Koduri revealed enlightening details about Radeon RX Vega's performance, HBM2 memory, and more.
AMD said Ryzen laptops are coming soon, and Asus ROG apparently already has a gaming notebook on tap.
AMD's first new enthusiast graphics card is finally here, but the Radeon Vega Frontier Edition isn't for gamers.
With the Ryzen desktop chips already launched, AMD's attention is turning to the mobile and commercial PC markets with the upcoming Ryzen Mobile and Ryzen Pro chips.
It's called Threadripper, and it will be the first consumer-focused chip with 16 cores and 32 threads of computing power. Due out this summer, Intel should be worried about this monster.
The Radeon 17.4.4 drivers for AMD graphics cards installed a shortcut to the Quake Champions website on user desktops, without warning or the ability to opt out.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- TPProject ServicesACT
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Product OwnerQLD
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- CCAgile Project ManagerACT
- FTICT Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystOther
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCMACT