With the Ryzen 5 1500X and Radeon RX 480, it's finally possible to build a compelling all-AMD gaming PC—and a 4-core, 8-thread computer that doesn't break the bank.
AMD's versatile Ryzen 5 1600X is the best mainstream processor you can buy, and the key to creating an all-around PC for work AND play without breaking the bank.
AMD's new Ryzen chips offer killer performance out of the box, but these tips, tricks, and tweaks push the processors even further.
You can buy the Ryzen 7 1700 and GeForce GTX 1080 Ti for the same price as Intel's cheapest 8-core chip.
AMD's Ryzen Master is a powerful, yet easy to use tool for overclocking Ryzen processors.
Here's everything you need to know about AMD Ryzen CPU prices, speeds, motherboards, and more.
Can a Ryzen 7 1700 system replace a 5-year-old PC? For PC gamers, the answer isn't straightforward—and the results might surprise you.
For the first time in a long time, you can build an enthusiast PC with all-AMD hardware. We build a liquid-cooled gaming PC with the AMD Ryzen 7 1800X and Radeon Fury X.
Battlefield 1 runs gloriously on a gaming PC powered by AMD's FX-8370 processor and Radeon RX 480.
Conventional wisdom says you need to spend $1,000 on a VR-ready PC. This $650 computer powered by AMD's FX-6350 and Radeon RX 480 proves it wrong.
Forget about third-party overclocking tools. The new WattMan panel in AMD's Radeon Crimson software gives Radeon RX 480 owners everything they need to crank their graphics cards to 11.
Can AMD's A10-7860K APU power effective, yet affordable e-sports gaming PCs? Yes—though it'll take tinkering with settings.
After last year's Computex, pundits proclaimed the PC to be dead. This year's proved that it's not just alive and kicking, but innovating like crazy.
With VR gaming, hardware's only part of the equation. Here's a look at how software such as AMD's LiquidVR and Nvidia's VRWorks enhance your virtual reality experience.
Virtual reality demands potent firepower. We benchmarked nearly a dozen high-end GPUs to find the best graphics cards for VR gaming.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Get real, Microsoft: If the Surface Pro is a laptop, bundle it with a Type Cover
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The top 3 Best DDR4 computer memory RAM kits in 2017 that you can buy right now
- Watch us play Vanquish on PC
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)NSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCdevOps EngineerNSW
- FTTest Analyst (Datawarehouse)SA
- FTSenior Marketing Manager | Global Technology CompanyNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT Software & Primary HealthcareQLD
- CCDisaster Recovery SpecialistQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCInfrastructure Test ManagerNSW
- FTData Analyst - BIQLD
- FTNetwork AdministratorQLD
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- FTApplications Project ManagerQLD
- FTSecurity Dev Ops and Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTDelivery Analyst | $62 p/hrVIC
- TPImplementation Planner | P90 |$1300/dayQLD
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Web DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Developer | LAMP Stack | Digital AgencyNSW