Intel's Core i9 and AMD's Threadripper are duking it out to be best enthusiast CPU. We dive deep into the specs and performance to see which will prevail.
With the Ryzen 5 1500X and Radeon RX 480, it's finally possible to build a compelling all-AMD gaming PC—and a 4-core, 8-thread computer that doesn't break the bank.
AMD's versatile Ryzen 5 1600X is the best mainstream processor you can buy, and the key to creating an all-around PC for work AND play without breaking the bank.
AMD's new Ryzen chips offer killer performance out of the box, but these tips, tricks, and tweaks push the processors even further.
You can buy the Ryzen 7 1700 and GeForce GTX 1080 Ti for the same price as Intel's cheapest 8-core chip.
AMD's Ryzen Master is a powerful, yet easy to use tool for overclocking Ryzen processors.
Here's everything you need to know about AMD Ryzen CPU prices, speeds, motherboards, and more.
Can a Ryzen 7 1700 system replace a 5-year-old PC? For PC gamers, the answer isn't straightforward—and the results might surprise you.
For the first time in a long time, you can build an enthusiast PC with all-AMD hardware. We build a liquid-cooled gaming PC with the AMD Ryzen 7 1800X and Radeon Fury X.
Battlefield 1 runs gloriously on a gaming PC powered by AMD's FX-8370 processor and Radeon RX 480.
Conventional wisdom says you need to spend $1,000 on a VR-ready PC. This $650 computer powered by AMD's FX-6350 and Radeon RX 480 proves it wrong.
Forget about third-party overclocking tools. The new WattMan panel in AMD's Radeon Crimson software gives Radeon RX 480 owners everything they need to crank their graphics cards to 11.
Can AMD's A10-7860K APU power effective, yet affordable e-sports gaming PCs? Yes—though it'll take tinkering with settings.
After last year's Computex, pundits proclaimed the PC to be dead. This year's proved that it's not just alive and kicking, but innovating like crazy.
With VR gaming, hardware's only part of the equation. Here's a look at how software such as AMD's LiquidVR and Nvidia's VRWorks enhance your virtual reality experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystQLD
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- FTDevOps Support EngineerOther
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTMarketing CoordinatorOther
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- CCProject Manager - Network Assurance - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- TPTest Automation ProgrammerNSW
- FTIT Audit ManagerNSW
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW