Which is the best mainstream processor for $350
Is one of the first AM4 motherboards any good?
A quad-core, AMD Phenom-based HP laptop for under $1000
A six-core AMD CPU that's big on performance and easy on the bank account
A reliable and well-featured Gigabyte motherboard for an AMD Phenom II CPU
AMD's second-generation Ryzen CPUs will launch at significantly cheaper prices than the first-generation chips, and run at higher clock speeds.
The Radeon RX 500X graphics cards are a vendor-only rebrand to help PC makers sell more computers.
AMD's CPU microcode updates join forces with a new Windows 10 patch to protect against Spectre variant 2—if you can get them.
Amazon rebates are making already great AMD Ryzen deals even better.
Amazon's one-day PC gaming sale has some great deals on gear, including a Ryzen 5 1600 for $58 off.
Installing a new graphics card can give your PC a major performance boost. Here's how to do it.
AMD told us with its review sample that running the RyzenMaster overclocking and monitoring app while performing tests can make the test run slower (thereby proving a Quantum Theory) and they are correct.
AMD has been very excited about its new Ryzen processor which we were told offers 8 cores, superior performance and all at a superior price to Intel. We were hoping these claims were true as the lack of competition in this space has seen technology j...
Selecting components to build a fast PC for everyday office and multimedia tasks is never an easy undertaking, no matter how well you know your stuff. You have to make a large number of decisions about components, and the longer you take to research ...
We all know that the GPU (graphics processing unit) in modern computers is essentially responsible for everything you see on your screen. Both Windows Vista and Windows 7 can use the GPU to render the desktop, taking advantage of 3D acceleration feat...
Virtually all graphics cards are selling for twice their suggested price—when you can find them—thanks to voracious coin miners. Here's how to keep gaming during these dystopian times.
Intel's Core i9 and AMD's Threadripper are duking it out to be best enthusiast CPU. We dive deep into the specs and performance to see which will prevail.
With the Ryzen 5 1500X and Radeon RX 480, it's finally possible to build a compelling all-AMD gaming PC—and a 4-core, 8-thread computer that doesn't break the bank.
AMD's versatile Ryzen 5 1600X is the best mainstream processor you can buy, and the key to creating an all-around PC for work AND play without breaking the bank.
AMD's new Ryzen chips offer killer performance out of the box, but these tips, tricks, and tweaks push the processors even further.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Smartphone Cameras Get Smarter: Google Lens vs Bixby Vision
- Sonos One finally gets Australian Alexa support
- Wi-Fi gets quicker with 802.11ax, but buying early might offer few advantages
- Blue Microphones bring Snowball USB Microphone to Australia
- Sony Xperia XA2 review: One last hurrah for OmniBalance
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies