Amazon made headlines this month when it sought permission from the U.S. government to test its drone-based delivery service, but it's far from the only company that's applied for such approval.
Amazon.com is investing US$2 billion more in India, which is witnessing an online retail boom.
Amazon.com believes that pricing e-books at US$9.99 will boost sales by over 74 percent as the books are highly price-elastic.
Even the most voracious readers will take a few months to get the most out of Amazon.com's latest offer: access to 600,000 e-books and 2,000 audiobooks for a monthly fee of US$9.99. What publishers and authors will get out of it remains to be seen.
Amazon.com has asked the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration permission to test drones outdoors for use in its Prime Air package delivery service.
Amazon.com has billed parents for millions of dollars' worth of unauthorized in-app purchases made by their children, the FTC said in a complaint filed Thursday in a U.S. court.
You'd be forgiven for thinking Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos wants to compete with other phone makers with his company's new Fire smartphone. But forget the multiple cameras and pretty 3-D-like effects, the device is really about selling more stuff.
Many of the most popular mobile apps look set to be available on Amazon's new Fire smartphone when it launches on July 25.
Breaking with other players in the IT industry, Amazon's CTO has downplayed any impact of the Edward Snowden revelations on its international business.
The BlackBerry 10 OS will soon have Amazon's Android app store built-in, in a bid to increase the number of apps available on the smartphone and allow BlackBerry to focus on enterprise software as it tries to stay afloat.
TrueCrypt remains the only way to encrypt Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) data when using the AWS Import/Export tool, two weeks after the popular encryption software was abruptly discontinued by its creators, supposedly for security reasons.
Amazon.com is hoping to convince more European developers to create apps for the Fire TV streaming media player at a developer event in London.
Amazon took to social media and YouTube Wednesday with a cagey promotion for an upcoming launch event, setting off rampant Internet speculation that its long-rumored smartphone is about to be announced.
Amazon.com defended the right of a retailer to promote a publisher's books differently, in the wake of a dispute with Hachette.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior PHP Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTAdministration Support Officers - APS 5/6ACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - SMEOther
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- TPAnalyst Program SupportVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTC# DeveloperOther
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCData Warehouse Test AnalystQLD
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- CCCRM/.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCDevOps Engineer/ AdministratorQLD
- CCICT Training ManagerNSW
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - MoreeNSW
- CCSAP Support ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- CCTechnical Delivery Lead - BillingVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC