Amazon.com has expanded its Prime Now one-hour deliveries to include groceries, meals and baked goods from local stores in New York, in a move that will soon be extended to other cities.
China's smartphone market slows...IBM's latest Power8 servers do cloud work...Facebook tests in-app search...and more tech news.
Europe's e-commerce market will be subject to a full-fledged antitrust probe, as part of the European Commission's push to tear down walls between the European Union's 28 national digital markets.
Amazon has acquired ClusterK, a developer of software that helps companies run mission-critical applications on spare cloud compute capacity sold by Amazon Web Services.
A California robotics startup is deploying a dual robot system to speed the delivery of goods purchased online.
Amazon has opened a marketplace for businesses where they can purchase items ranging from basic office supplies like paper clips to sophisticated products such as lab supplies and tractor parts.
Comcast-Time Warner merger looks to be falling apart...Amazon finally discloses cloud numbers...Microsoft services make up for weak PC market...and more tech news.
If you feel like you need eyes in the back of your head, there's a crowdsourcing app for that.
IBM sales slide again...Mobilegeddon is here...SAP gains on weak euro...and more tech news.
Robot stuck in nuclear reactor... Microsoft demos industrial IoT play... Pivotal open-sources in-memory database... and more tech news.
E-book subscription service Oyster has opened an online book store, a move that pits the young company against heavyweight Amazon.
Amazon wants you to push its buttons...HP sues former execs for $5 billion...Belgians say Facebook is flouting laws... and more tech news.
Facebook accused of stealing data center plan...States object to Radio Shack sale of personal data...EU to probe e-commerce companies...and more tech news.
More Andoid devices get Microsoft apps... Top EU court hears challenge to data exchange deal... Facebook to host content for media groups... and more tech news.
FTC staff pushed for Google antitrust suit...Target may pay $10 million to breach victims...Tesla update adding self-drive to cars
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTProject / Program ManagerOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Media Data ExpertVIC
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- TPDigital ArchitectNSW
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- CCAgile Project ManagerACT
- FTiOS Developer/Team LeadOther
- TPSAP Training Officer - FinanceQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst | PermanentQLD
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- TPProcurement Specialist - ITQLD
- TPProgram Manager - 10+ month contractQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther