While getting the best performance from your systems is crucial, getting consistent performance is even more important, because it guarantees a satisfactory user experience and even sets the stage for building more capabilities on top of the system, ...
Amazon.com is getting the U.S. Postal Service to deliver packages on Sundays to its customers, adding an additional facility to help it compete in the Internet retail market.
Microsoft will start selling gift cards good for purchases on its digital content market, taking a page out of Apple's iTunes playbook.
It appears that Amazon will eventually produce a smartphone -- the question is not if, but when.
We're expecting Amazon to update its range of Kindle Fire tablets soon and one has been shown in a new leak.
Developers can sell physical and digital items from Amazon.com within their apps using the new Mobile Associates API for Android-based devices.
Developers can now submit Web apps and offer them alongside native Android-based programs on Amazon's Appstore.
Amazon has launched Amazon Art, a marketplace that includes more than 40,000 works of art by the likes of Norman Rockwell and Claude Monet from over 150 galleries and dealers.
Amazon.com founder and CEO Jeff Bezos has announced a surprise plan to buy The Washington Post for US$250 million in cash.
Two U.S. senators have introduced legislation that would permanently extend a current moratorium on Internet access taxes in the country.
Patent firm Eolas Technologies lost an appeal against Google, J.C. Penney, Yahoo and Amazon.com in a long-drawn lawsuit involving key Web patents.
A lawsuit filed by Apple over Amazon.com's use of the term "Appstore" has ended after Apple decided to withdraw the case.
Amazon.com's Kindle e-reader has dominated the competition in Japan since its launch last year, according to new research, showing the company's low pricing and powerful brand may have overcome its late entrance into the market.
Apple didn't try to fix or raise the prices of electronic books when it entered into the market in 2010, according to Apple Senior Vice President Eddy Cue. Rather, he says, the company was only working to ensure a profit for itself.
After remaining quiet on the hardware front for years, Amazon.com's China business has finally brought the company's Kindle tablet and Kindle e-reader to the country.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- CCETL DeveloperVIC
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- FTOffice 365 and Cloud SpecialistOther
- FTBid ManagerOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Service Operations Lead ? Financial Services - TelcoVIC
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistNSW
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- TPStrategic Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystVIC
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther