Oracle's database will be available in the second quarter as part of Amazon Web Services' Relational Database Service, the companies announced Tuesday.
Amazon has added CloudWatch to the list of services that are integrated with its AWS (Amazon Web Services) Management Console, allowing IT staff to create alarms and troubleshoot from a browser.
A site called Vid.ly this week is debuting its answer to the emerging battle between Google, <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/subnets/microsoft/">Microsoft</a> and others over the future of HTML5 video standards.
Amazon on Wednesday planned to introduce an offering that combines its Web services into one tool that is aimed at making it easier for customers to use and fine-tune the services.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has announced two new pricing plans for its cloud service and has reduced the prices for its existing offerings.
Oracle is conducting a cloud computing road show that will hit roughly 80 cities around the world, according to its website.
Amazon Web Services on Thursday rolled out two premium support tiers and announced a 50 per cent price cut on existing premium plans, heightening competition with rivals like Rackspace and making a clear overture to enterprises that wish to run their...
Amazon Web Services has announced a new feature called VM Import, which allows IT departments to move virtual machine images from their internal data centers to the cloud.
It's a strange world. When Amazon Web Services booted Wikileaks off its servers last week, many people (including me) said it raised significant questions about the rush into cloud services.
It used to be that rogue access points and USB drives kept IT administrators up at night, worrying about employees exporting sensitive corporate data. Now, with good reason, they're worrying about employees using cloud services in ways that could com...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has increased the maximum size of files that can be stored on its Simple Storage Service (S3) to 5TB from 5GB, Amazon said in a blog post on Thursday.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is making it possible for developers to directly integrate mobile applications for Apple's iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, and also apps for Android-based smartphones, with its cloud using two new beta SDKs (software developme...
WikiLeaks' main website could not be accessed on Friday through its WikiLeaks.org domain name after a subsidiary of Dynamic Network Services terminated its domain name service.
Amazon has stopped hosting the Wikileaks website, according to U.S. Senator Joe Lieberman, a Connecticut Independent.
Netflix moved some of its most crucial IT operations over to Amazon Web Services' Elastic Compute Cloud in order to save money and gain flexibility compared to using more Oracle software and IBM iron.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTProgramme ManagerACT
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- CCSystems Network Engineer - DDOSVIC
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTApplication Service AdministratorNSW
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity TesterNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Executive / Content ProducerOther
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTScrum MasterNSW