Amazon has today launched a dedicated Australian Kindle Store and will officially sell its new Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HDX tablets in Australia, but the devices are more expensive than US models.
Amazon has announced that its new Kindle Paperwhite eReader is now available through Dick Smith and Big W retail outlets across Australia.
Dick Smith will sell Amazon's new Kindle Fire HD tablet in Australia, following last week's announcement that the device would finally be available Down Under.
Amazon will officially sell its Kindle Fire HD 8.9" and Kindle Fire HD tablets in Australia from next month, almost nine months since the devices officially went on sale in the US.
Well, now we know why Amazon's stock of Kindle 2 e-readers evaporated so quickly. Just hours after I wrote about the devices being out of stock, Amazon announced a new model of its popular e-reader. The device, called simply the Kindle, is available ...
Amazon.com's announcement late Wednesday that it will launch a new version of its Kindle e-book reader in August could further stoke a price battle between major players in the e-reader market.
Amazon took it's time with its latest Kindle-and that time has paid off in spades.
Amazon.com is keeping up the pressure on competitors in the electronic book market and will launch on July 7 a new version of its Kindle DX that features a better screen and costs US$110 less than the current model.
Wasting little time in responding to Barnes & Noble's new lower prices for its Nook e-readers, Amazon today slashed the cost of its Kindle device to $189, the company announced. The new price is $70 off the Kindle's previous $259 list, and $10 less t...
Friends, readers, Kindlemen: Allow me to pose a question. If you could get digital books on the smartphone you already carry, would you still buy a dedicated e-reader?
Google wants to bring your digital book reader into the cloud.
The Amazon Kindle can now count itself among devices such as the iPhone being unofficially sold in bustling Chinese bazaars, marking the growing popularity of e-readers in China.
Amazon today announced that it will release Kindle software for Apple's iPad, a move one analyst said was in line with the e-tailer's earlier releases of viewing software for the PC, Mac, iPhone and Blackberry.
Color e-reader screens that can imitate video playback were on show Thursday from the company that makes the Kindle for Amazon.com, as similar technologies move closer to debuting in finished products.
Amazon has released a version of its Kindle application for Mac OS X.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tannenberg expands Verdun's World War I horrors to the Eastern front
- Logitech's excellent C920 webcam is just $50 today
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X review: A good gaming headset with one killer flaw
- Sennheiser GSP 350 review: A gaming headset that sounds a lot better than it looks
- Sennheiser Game Zero review: This headset's sound quality justifies its price
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCGraduate DeveloperQLD
- FTTRIM TrainersACT
- TPProject Manager - Change ManagementQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- TPSenior Business Systems AnalystQLD
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- CCUX DeveloperQLD
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- TPEOI - Developers and Tester (APS)ACT
- CCProgram SupportVIC
- TPSenior Java Developer - Contract till June 2018QLD
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCProcess Improvement AnalystVIC
- CCIDAM ArchitectVIC
- TPSolution Architect - InfrastructureQLD