Amazon have introduced the Echo Show 5 to their burgeoning line-up of Alexa-powered smart displays.
Skype calling with Alexa is now available to customers in Australia, New Zealand, US, UK, India and Canada.
Ekster 3.0 is the first voice-activated smart wallet, compatible with Alexa and Google Home Appliances.
Amazon has announced that the new Echo Sub will be coming to Australia alongside the refreshed Echo Dot, Echo Plus and Echo Show.
Acer has announced that from today it'll be the first major OEM to start shipping Alexa pre-installed on Windows 10-based notebooks.
In 2017, home automation is more obtainable than ever before. And, with both Google Home and Amazon Echo on the horizon, creating a smart home is set to become even more affordable. So, it’s not surprising then, that increasing numbers of Australians...
It’s been a little over a month since the launch of the Amazon Echo Show 5, the diminutive successor to 2017’s Echo Show. The new device features a 5.5-inch screen for all of your media needs, whether it’s the morning weather or your local news.
Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
Still confused about what exactly a voice assistant is? Here’s everything you need to know about voice assistants.
As Alexa and Google Assistant continue to dominate headlines, it’s easy to forget that there are plenty of veteran automation brands like Crestron out there with their own stake in the rise of the smart home.
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Roboform Everywhere review: Solid password security
- PCMover makes Laplink Express free for the Windows 7 transition, if you have Intel inside
- Jedi: Fallen Order review: The Star Wars game you're looking for
- 8 tips to help you get started with Paint.net
- Tested: Galax's GeForce RTX 2070 Super WTF is a gloriously psychedelic graphics card you can't buy
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies