Razer's Synapse 3 software toolkit now includes a dedicated Amazon Alexa module, letting you fold your RGB lighting setup into your wider smart home experience.
Amazon have introduced the Echo Show 5 to their burgeoning line-up of Alexa-powered smart displays.
Skype calling with Alexa is now available to customers in Australia, New Zealand, US, UK, India and Canada.
Ekster 3.0 is the first voice-activated smart wallet, compatible with Alexa and Google Home Appliances.
Amazon has announced that the new Echo Sub will be coming to Australia alongside the refreshed Echo Dot, Echo Plus and Echo Show.
In 2017, home automation is more obtainable than ever before. And, with both Google Home and Amazon Echo on the horizon, creating a smart home is set to become even more affordable. So, it’s not surprising then, that increasing numbers of Australians...
It’s been a little over a month since the launch of the Amazon Echo Show 5, the diminutive successor to 2017’s Echo Show. The new device features a 5.5-inch screen for all of your media needs, whether it’s the morning weather or your local news.
Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
Still confused about what exactly a voice assistant is? Here’s everything you need to know about voice assistants.
As Alexa and Google Assistant continue to dominate headlines, it’s easy to forget that there are plenty of veteran automation brands like Crestron out there with their own stake in the rise of the smart home.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Why Microsoft has blocked hundreds of sites in Internet Explorer
- Logitech dials up great sound and a handy mouse
- Survey hints at the rise of a new digital consumer post-pandemic
- Google will open Office documents in editing mode, a boon for Chromebooks
- Windows patch allows you to kill Flash now before the holiday deadline
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies