Telecom carriers must get permission from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to replace their copper networks with Internet Protocol-based systems if the change will result in discontinued or reduced voice services for customers.
Small mobile carriers lost a battle Thursday when the U.S. Federal Communications Commission declined to make it easier for them to get access to a reserved slice of spectrum during a 2016 auction of television spectrum.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has approved what some commissioners called a "historic" plan to allow private mobile broadband services to share spectrum with incumbent military users.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new net neutrality rules allow the agency to police future network management practices and business models rolled out by broadband providers, raising concerns among critics that an activist commission wil...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new net neutrality rules could open the door to rate regulation and could drive some small broadband providers out of business, some Senate Republicans said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTProject AnalystOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTLevel 1 Application Support (POS)QLD
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTDevOps Support EngineerOther
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- TPSenior Workbrain Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTProject Manager - Property /Engineering/ Construction - GovtOther
- FTSolution Architect **Telecommunications Products** $800 per dayOther