Telecom carriers must get permission from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to replace their copper networks with Internet Protocol-based systems if the change will result in discontinued or reduced voice services for customers.
Small mobile carriers lost a battle Thursday when the U.S. Federal Communications Commission declined to make it easier for them to get access to a reserved slice of spectrum during a 2016 auction of television spectrum.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has approved what some commissioners called a "historic" plan to allow private mobile broadband services to share spectrum with incumbent military users.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new net neutrality rules allow the agency to police future network management practices and business models rolled out by broadband providers, raising concerns among critics that an activist commission wil...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new net neutrality rules could open the door to rate regulation and could drive some small broadband providers out of business, some Senate Republicans said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download your Facebook data
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPTest Analyst - AutomationQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Customer Centric ContentQLD
- CCChange and Communication SpecialistWA
- FTData Warehouse Project ManagerVIC
- FTSAP TestersSA
- TPEnterprise Architect | QLD Health | $1173/day | BrisbaneNSW
- CCPega ArchitectNSW
- CCField Technician - Windows/ Office 365 EnvironmentVIC
- FTCommercial Contracts AnalystOther
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTProject Coordinator l PMONSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTUI DesignerOther
- FTProject Manager - Product & Value ChainOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTDRM DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSoftware Technical WriterOther
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC