A premium build, great screen and proficient cameras makes the R7 a worthy buy
Is a low $299 price enough to make the Agora 4G Pro a worthwhile buy?
The Agora 4G+ comes with improved memory and a better camera
The BenQ-made smartphone is the best to come from Kogan yet
Online retailer Kogan has released a 3G Android tablet for less than $200. But is the Agora HD Mini a case of cheap-and-cheerful or just plain cheap?
Kogan.com has unveiled the Agora 9, the latest addition to its Agora smartphone range.
Kogan has launched its flagship Agora 4G Pro as the etailer increases its competitive in the budget end of the smartphone market.
Online retailer Kogan has dropped the price of its Agora 4G smartphone following the unveiling of the Agora 4G+.
Online retailer Kogan has released the Agora HD Mini, a 7.85in Android tablet that retails for less than $200.
Australian online electronics store Kogan has announced the impending launch of a low-cost, dual-SIM Android phone called the Agora 5.0.
The design of the smartphone takes a page from LG’s book on the G3. Its body is plastic, though silver colouring and a hairline finish give the illusion it is metallic. Contours on the smartphone’s sides make it easier to hold, which is needed becaus...
Last year, Australians lost more than $2.8 million (AUD) in fake ATO scams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 3 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 4 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 5 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- The $300 Kano PC is designed to teach your kids what goes into a computer
- These four 'Eyes First' Windows games could do for eye tracking what Solitaire did for the PC's mouse
- Microsoft floats the concept of a dedicated Office key in a closed survey
- ExpressVPN 2019 review: Great service, but why so secretive?
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies