Criticism hurts -- especially when you're not sure where it's coming from, or why, and have no way to respond to it.
A deeper look by Cisco Systems into the cyberattack that infected Yahoo users with malware appears to show a link between the attack and a suspicious affiliate traffic-pushing scheme with roots in Ukraine.
Facebook is pulling the plug on a controversial advertising program that served ads to people based on the activity of their friends, such as "Likes" and check-ins.
Yahoo said that malware spread by advertisements served by its European websites had not affected users in North America, Asia Pacific and Latin America as people in these locations were not served the advertisements.
Malicious ads served through Yahoo's ad network delivered malware to thousands of site visitors, according to researchers at Fox-IT, but Yahoo subsequently blocked the attack.
You thought you were shopping for family and friends this holiday season, but in doing so you may have also given a nice present to retailers: your data.
Facebook, in a move poised to give a major boost to its position as a mass media platform, will soon start placing video ads into users' feeds.
The Canadian Commissioner of Competition believes Google has abused its dominant search position and in an ongoing investigation has filed a document with the Federal Court of Canada demanding more information on the company's practices.
You might think of Instagram's new private messaging feature as a way to share certain photos with just your best friends. But Instagram -- and the Kardashians -- have other ideas about how the tool could be used to serve up promotional content.
Do you love, no scratch that -- "luv" espresso? Do you "adore" it even? Twitter advertisers may now know how you feel about their products no matter how you choose to express yourself.
Users will soon start to see more ads on Twitter based on Web browsing activity, under a new program partly designed to leverage the site's popularity on mobile devices.
LinkedIn users will soon have access to a wider range of professionally curated content on the site through a new publishing tool available to businesses.
Google has reached a US$17 million settlement with 37 U.S. states and the District of Columbia over its unauthorized placement of cookies on devices running Apple's Safari browser, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said Monday.
Facebook on Friday moved ahead with some proposed changes to its privacy policies to clarify that users' posts on the site can be used in advertisements, but that users have controls to limit their appearance.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior IT Recruitment Consultant - CommercialOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Testing/Technical WritingOther
- CCProgram / Project Support AnalystVIC
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointQLD
- FTCRM Siebel DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- TPAngular 1.4 - 6 months contractQLD
- FTApplication SupportNSW
- CCeLearning DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Financial and Billing systemsVIC
- FTProcess SME (Continuous Improvement)Other
- FTSitecore DeveloperNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BillPayOther
- FTCustomer Support OfficerSA
- CCTechnical Specialist - Java/OSB/BPELVIC
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- TPSenior .Net Developer - 6 months contractQLD
- CCNon-Functional Test ConsultantNSW
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)Other
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTIntegration Manager - (Oracle Fusion Middle ware)ACT