Adobe will flip the switch next week on a service that silently updates customers' copies of its popular Reader and Acrobat PDF programs, the company's chief security executive said today.
Adobe on Thursday will announce the patches it plans to deliver next week for its PDF software, a part of its quarterly security update process.
Adobe Systems is considering modifying its PDF applications to counter a way to run arbitrary code on Windows computers by embedding it in a malicious PDF file.
A security researcher has found a way to run arbitrary code on Windows computers by embedding it in a malicious PDF file.
Web developers behind the sites on Apple's approved list of iPad-ready online destinations have confronted an issue that the device-maker is forcing to the fore: are official World Wide Web Consortium standard languages sufficient tools to deliver cu...
Google with its Chrome browser is making accommodations for the Adobe Flash Player, a move that did not sit well with some early commentators wondering why Google is now pushing Flash when it has backed HTML5, a potential rival to Flash.
Adobe has announced that it will be launching the next version of its Creative Suite on April 12.
Microsoft has announced it will ship two security updates on Tuesday to patch eight vulnerabilities in Windows and Office.
Adobe today patched a critical vulnerability in the Windows utility used to download the company's two most popular products, Adobe Reader and Flash Player.
Adobe Systems is working to fix a glitch in software it uses to speed up downloads of its products that could give hackers a way to push malicious programs onto a victim's PC.
Apple Inc. will not use Adobe Systems Inc.'s e-book digital rights management (DRM) technology, an Adobe executive said on Wednesday.
At the TED conference last week, Wired magazine showed off a new digital version of its publication that's targeted at tablets like Apple Inc.'s iPad that relies on software built by Adobe Systems Inc.
Adobe today released an emergency update that patched a pair of critical vulnerabilities in its popular PDF viewing and editing software.
Just weeks after patching a critical flaw, Adobe Systems is rushing out another patch for its Reader and Acrobat software. The company also patched a critical issue in Flash Player Thursday.
Adobe Systems reached out to Flash developers in the wake of Apple's iPad announcement, saying it plans to add support for the iPad's higher screen resolution to its upcoming Packager for iPhone development tool.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Microsoft's Office sales soar and Windows Phone fades in cloud-happy earnings call
- Best Buy is selling a 2-in-1 Chromebook for $220
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 review: This wireless headset provides incredible comfort
- Confirmed: Windows 10 will cut off devices with older CPUs
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- CCDigital Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCTest Automation AnalystACT
- FTRAN SMEOther
- CCTechnical business supportNSW
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTDelivery Manager - Agile / Scrum / DigitalOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCPerformance Test Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther
- CCPortfolio AdvisorACT
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- CCICT Operations ManagerACT
- CCTechnology support specialistNSW
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTAutomation Test AnalystWA
- FTCustomer Support OperatorSA