Adobe and Microsoft have announced an expansion to their strategic alliance over increased workforce productivity and efficient business processes.
Adobe plans to phase out its venerable Flash Player by 2020, and browser makers will act even faster to get rid of it.
You now have more sophisticated tools for drawing, wireframing projects, and editing photos on an Android phone or tablet.
Adobe's Touch Bar-optimized version of Photoshop moves all of the menus off your screen and onto your keyboard.
Creative Cloud subscribers can use Lighroom for Apple TV to see their photos on the biggest screen in the house.
A judge has approved a US$415 million settlement in a Silicon Valley employee hiring case, calling the amount "substantial" to settle claims that Apple, Google, Adobe Systems and Intel conspired not to hire each other's workers.
A proposed US$415 million settlement between tech workers and Intel, Google, Apple and Adobe Systems is likely to be approved by the judge, according to some of the lawyers in the case.
Hoping to avoid a potentially embarrassing trial, Google, Apple, Intel and Adobe have increased their offer to $415 million [m] to settle a lawsuit that accuses them of cutting secret deals not to hire each other's workers.
More than a dozen Romanian non-governmental organizations are protesting new cybersecurity legislation passed by the parliament last week that would force businesses to provide the country's national intelligence agencies with access to their data wi...
Showing all viewers the same commercial six minutes into, say, an episode of "Modern Family" might soon be over. If you're watching it online.
Technology workers have asked an appeals court not to approve a US$324.5 million settlement in Silicon Valley's controversial employee hiring case, according to a document filed Tuesday.
Add Tibco to the list of vendors pushing a full stack of so-called "customer engagement" software, which companies use to track and analyze consumer behavior in hopes of building deeper relationships with them and ultimately, selling more products an...
Attorneys for Google, Apple, Adobe Systems and Intel have appealed a judge's decision to throw out a proposed settlement in Silicon Valley's employee hiring case.
A federal judge on Thursday proposed a Jan. 12 start date for a jury trial in Silicon Valley's closely watched class-action employee hiring case, in which executives like Steve Jobs and Google's Sergey Brin are accused of conspiring not to hire each ...
Take a look back at the best of the Photoshopped speculation surrounding one of the most-hyped tech devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTField EngineerVIC
- FTTableau DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - Rail , Develop Strategy. Need RISI cardOther
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Blue Chip ClientOther
- FTHealthcare TesterVIC
- CCSenior Project manager - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCCitrix Solution Designer? NetScaler | XenAppQLD
- FTSoftware Asset ManagerACT
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- FTSnr Information Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- CCLSS BPMN Process Improvement AnalystVIC
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW