WikiLeaks publishes stolen Sony info... IBM opens up threat data... China suspends rule on foreign IT vendors... and more tech news
Retail chain Forever 21 has denied making illegal copies of Adobe's software, as the Photoshop maker alleged in a lawsuit, and shot back that Adobe tries to bully customers who are accused of piracy into paying exorbitant license fees.
Adobe Systems released security patches Tuesday for ColdFusion, Flex and Flash Player, the latter addressing a flaw for which is an exploit is already available.
Flash files that are vulnerable to a serious flaw patched by Adobe Systems over three years ago still exist on many websites, exposing users to potential attacks.
Adobe already offers tailored cloud products for creative and marketing professionals, and on Tuesday it launched a like-minded initiative focused squarely on documents.
Adobe's Marketing Cloud has offered enterprises a tool for integrated online marketing and Web analytics for several years already, but on Tuesday the company announced numerous new extensions to the technology.
Adobe Systems launched a new program that encourages security researchers to find and report vulnerabilities in the company's websites and other online services.
Adobe Systems has started distributing an update for the latest Flash security flaw, which is already being exploited in malicious advertising attacks.
Uber to work on self-driving cars ... End of the line for Windows RT? ... FCC ready to propose neutral net ... and more news.
Adobe Systems warned users that hackers are exploiting another unpatched vulnerability in Flash Player -- the third one in the past month -- to infect computers with malware.
Adobe Systems started pushing a critical Flash Player patch to users who have auto-update enabled over the weekend in order to fix a vulnerability that has been exploited by attackers since last week.
Emergency updates for Flash Player released Thursday fix a vulnerability that is actively exploited by attackers, but leave a separate one unpatched.
Attackers are using compromised websites to exploit a new and currently unpatched vulnerability in Flash Player, a malware researcher has reported.
Michael Devine, who helped sink an earlier settlement between tech companies and workers in a lawsuit over an alleged conspiracy to prevent poaching of staff, has supported a new settlement proposed last week.
Adobe Systems fixed nine vulnerabilities in Flash Player that allow attackers to record users' keystrokes or take complete control of their computers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTChange Facilitators / Change AnalystsOther
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ASAP StartQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AdviceOther
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantTAS
- FTContract Specialist - TelecomOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - ContractOther
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW