Acronis makes True Image Home 2011 even easier to use
This latest version of the venerable image-backup software has a vastly improved interface and compelling new features.
Acronis, best known for its imaging software, today released the latest version of its backup and recovery software, which combines file and bare metal backup and restoration.
British businesses are lagging behind many of their global competitors when it comes to disaster recovery in the clouds, according to research from Acronis. And even the companies who are diligent about backing up are failing to treat virtual servers...
True Image Home 2010 is as effective and easy to use as any imaging/backup program you're likely to find. That's right: I just called True Image "easy to use."
Engineering and resources giant BHP Billiton has implemented hundreds of software backup systems on its server infrastructure that paves the way for data deduplication.
Your hard disk is a time bomb, waiting to go off. If you're lucky, like most people, it will never detonate. But if you're unlucky, like some people, you could lose all of your files, works, and applications, with no warning when your hard disk crash...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFinancial Analyst- Construction backgroundOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTMultiple Infrastructure Engineer rolesACT
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- CCJava Developer - Government organisationVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- CCLevel 1 Service deskNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCDigital Content ExecutiveNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- CCSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTService Desk Consultant - Part TimeOther