A solid but unexciting mid-range laptop
An upright hinge allows this laptop to easily transform into a tablet, but we found issues with other aspects of our review unit
It's good as a tablet, but it could use a better keyboard base for use as a notebook
An 11.6in Chromebook for those of you who want a basic and lightweight laptop
Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
The second installment of Acer's Chromebook is now available in Australia
The Acer Iconia A1-810 is a low-cost, 7.9in Android tablet that offers good value for money
Acer's Aspire V7 is a fourth-generation Intel Core-based notebook that's large, but thin
Acer's Aspire R7 is interesting, but it will turn your world upside down
Acer's Aspire P3 Ultrabook is an 11.6in tablet with a folio-style keyboard case
Acer's W700 is a solid tablet with a great, Full HD screen, but it's a little underdone
Don't be put off by the Pentium; this laptop actually goes alright
A small and inexpensive laptop for the Google generation
Add a touchscreen to your Windows 8 PC or notebook with this 23in monitor from Acer
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia bundles Death Stranding for PC with GeForce RTX graphics cards
- Canon embolden mirrorless offering with EOS R5 and R6
- Cool it! We talk laptop thermals with an expert from Dell
- Telstra announce additional COVID-19 relief measures for Melbourne-based customers
- Microsoft Teams adds 'Together mode' in massive update
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies