Acer is firing on all cylinders with its powerful new Predator gaming PCs, which can also provide the processing power for virtual reality headsets.
One wouldn't typically imagine liquid cooling in a tablet, but Acer has pulled it off with its latest Switch Alpha 12.
Acer's new 24-inch Chromebase for meetings is the luxury model for small team video conferencing.
Lenovo has restructured its operations as part of a management shakeup, and some interesting names have been promoted.
Acer has launched the world’s first Chromebase all‐in‐one desktop with Intel processors at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Acer has come out with new Windows 10 laptops, and they'll arrive with low prices to compete against Google's Chromebooks.
Michael Dell said Monday that Dell Inc. would begin shipping Windows 10 PCs to customers on July 29, even though Microsoft seems to be saying otherwise.
Taiwan held its 35th annual Computex trade show this week, and the event hasn't aged well. There was little news to get excited about, the crowds were thinner, and there were no products on the show floor that generated the buzz seen in years past.
Acer couldn't keep the mystery around the launch of its highly-anticipated Acer Predator 8-inch gaming tablet bottled up for too long.
Acer is still producing PCs, but the Taiwanese vendor is far more bullish about the Internet of Things (IoT), a market the company doesn't want to miss out on.
Microsoft has given visitors to Computex 2015 a sneak peek at several new devices that will launch with Windows 10, highlighting the capabilities of the new OS.
Acer has removed some of the mystery surrounding its first gaming tablet, the Predator 8.
Acer CEO Jason Chen wants his company to be the "last PC maker standing," he said last month, and on Friday the company continued to rain blows on its competitors with a flurry of new laptops and desktops running Windows and Chrome.
More Windows devices with Intel's Atom chips code-named Cherry Trail were announced this week, giving the Microsoft OS an early lead over Android, which is not yet in any tablet based on the new chips.
The next big wearable hit could emerge at the Computex trade show in Taipei next week, and any attempt to steal the device off the show floor could be thwarted by Internet of Things security devices expected to be on display.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst with BPM (Business Process Modelling)Other
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerceOther
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - Angular 2 | Bootstrap | jQueryQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCHelpdesk Support - L2VIC
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTDigital BA | App Dev Environment | 6 month contract roleOther
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- FTLead UX/UI DesignerOther
- CCNetwork Performance TesterNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerOther