The UK's Serious Fraud Office may have dropped its investigation of software firm Autonomy earlier this year, but that doesn't appear to have done much to allay HP's ire. HP -- which acquired Autonomy in 2011 -- has confirmed that it plans to sue Mik...
Apple's third-quarter earnings will be disclosed in an Apple financial results conference call on 23 July.
Apple has set up three foreign subsidiaries that the company claims are not resident in any nation for taxing purposes, in an effort to avoid paying tens of billions of dollars in taxes to the U.S. and other countries, according to a new report from ...
The U.K.'s Financial Reporting Council has launched a probe into Autonomy's financial reporting over a period of more than two years prior to its acquisition by Hewlett-Packard.
-- Name: Jon Engman
Whitepapers about accounting
This paper is for companies considering an ERP and looking to justify the investment in new technology. This paper will provide methods to identify and define the full spectrum of costs and benefits associated with an ERP implementation, as well as the calculations needed to determine a true return on investment analysis.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCTest LeadNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTLevel 1 Application Support (POS)QLD
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorACT
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - Software Asset ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTDigital CopywriterOther
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther