Use this drive to give your iPhone extra storage and battery life while you are on the go
accessories in pictures
Here are some of the best little accessories we’ve come across over the past year for connecting, charging, organizing, and more.
Cool Yule Tools 2013: Our Tester Elf-approved picks for awesome gadgety goodness
This roundup of iOS accessories is chock full of Bluetooth-enabled wireless speaker systems. We've even got one that you can take in the shower with you.
Belkin to the rescue—this adapter lets you charge your iPhone 7 and listen to music with your Lightning-based headphones at the same time.
'The Incredible Hulk of iPad cases' is available now for the smaller iPad Pro.
Sphero BB-8 gets a “Watch With Me” mode to react in sync with the film.
Jawbone has filed its second lawsuit against Fitbit in less than two weeks, claiming its activity tracking products infringe several of Jawbone's patents.
No screen, apparently, is too small for video, even the one on Apple's Watch.
You have to take care of your stuff--all of it. Like your car and your house, your electronic gadgets big and small need to stay clean and protected from accidents.
Snap in a set of speakers, a fresh battery, or boost your camera with this modular-friendly case.
The iPhone 5c Case is unlike other Apple offerings: it fails to meet the standard of what you'd expect from similar products, let alone something out of Cupertino.
It seems that the world just can't make enough wearable fitness-tracking doohickeys. I've tried products from Fitbit, Jawbone, and Striiv, and now I spent the past couple weeks with another step counter in my pocket: The Withings Pulse.
The first thing I noticed about Mapi's US$90 Orion case for the iPhone 5 is its stylish look, with a soft leather exterior and leathery smell. The Orion covers your iPhone enough to protect against scratches and nicks, but won't stave off damage if y...
Many folio-style cases for the iPad mini add quite a bit of bulk to the device--even if those cases are touted as "slim" or "skinny." But not Moshi's $50 VersaCover Mini Origami for the iPad mini.
This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
- The Windows 11 leak is criticized as an early, incomplete build
- Windows 11 Start menu: How to make it look like Windows 10
- When will Windows 11 ship? Here's what we know
- 7 big ways Windows 11 changes Windows 10
- Why you don't want a USB-C charger for your gaming laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies