A vulnerability in the IBM Endpoint Manager for mobile devices could allow attackers to execute malicious code on the servers used by companies to manage devices.
Cybercriminals are using malware designed to steal payment card information from point-of-sale systems to also infect ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks.
Attackers have started using the Citadel Trojan program to steal master passwords for password management applications and other authentication programs.
"Where's Andrea?" That was the question on the lips of attendees at this week's No Such Con security conference.
A cyberespionage group has been using advanced spear-phishing techniques to steal email log-in credentials from the employees of military agencies, embassies, defense contractors and international media outlets that use Office 365's Outlook Web App.
Facebook and Yahoo have developed a mechanism to prevent the owners of recycled email addresses from hijacking accounts that were registered on other sites using those addresses in the past.
Many companies set up subdomains for use with external services, but then forget to disable them when they stop using those services, creating a loophole for attackers to exploit.
Google is letting users protect their accounts against password compromises by adding support for two-factor authentication based on physical USB keys.
Hackers claim to have stolen a database of almost 7 million Dropbox log-in credentials, but the company says its service was not hacked and that unrelated websites are the data source.
Many security experts feel that passwords are no longer sufficient to keep online accounts safe from hackers, but we're still a long way from widespread adoption of biometrics and alternative methods of authentication.
Hackers could have had an inside track on unpatched flaws in major software projects because of a critical vulnerability in Bugzilla, a system that many developers use to track and discuss bugs in their code.
Virtual private network servers based on OpenVPN might be vulnerable to remote code execution attacks through Shellshock and other recent flaws that affect the Bash Unix shell.
Apple's iOS 8 addresses a serious weakness that could allow attackers to hijack the wireless network authentication of Apple devices and gain access to enterprise networks.
Salesforce.com users are being targeted by a new version of a computer Trojan that has typically attacked online banking customers until now.
The hackers behind the Kelihos botnet are trying to capitalize on users' increased awareness about the security of Apple online accounts through a new phishing campaign.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- FTUX Designer | Mobile ApplicationsOther
- CCC++ Developer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPreSales / Offerings Solution Architect - BPS or BPONSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FTIntegration AnalystNSW
- CCPega LSA - Banking IndustryVIC
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTProject Coordinator - PC DeploymentsOther
- FTBusiness Manager (Business Management & PMO)Other
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- CCITSM Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SalesforceOther
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther