Samsung Electronics smartphones and tablets protected using the company's Knox security technology have been integrated with VPNs from Cisco Systems, giving enterprises more options for communicating securely.
A vulnerability found in a DSL router model from D-Link allows remote hackers to change its DNS (Domain Name System) settings and hijack users' traffic. The issue might also affect other devices because it is located in a popular firmware used by dif...
Over 5,000 devices used by gas stations in the U.S. to monitor their fuel tank levels can be manipulated from the Internet by malicious attackers.
Google ignored Microsoft's calls for flexible vulnerability disclosure deadlines and released details of another unpatched Windows flaw, leaving users exposed for at least the next 25 days.
A vulnerability in Asuswrt, the firmware running on many wireless router models from Asustek Computer, allows attackers to completely compromise the affected devices. Malicious hackers, however, need to launch their attacks from within the local netw...
Apple has fixed an issue that could have allowed attackers to launch brute-force attacks against iCloud users in order to guess their passwords.
Moonpig, a large online seller of personalized greeting cards and gifts, shut down its mobile apps Tuesday because of a security weakness that could have given hackers access to customer information.
A new open-source tool can be used to launch phishing attacks against users of wireless networks in order to steal their Wi-Fi access keys.
The attackers who stole information about 83 million JPMorgan Chase customers earlier this year gained a foothold on the company's network because a server reportedly lacked two-factor authentication.
The "grinch" Linux vulnerability that Alert Logic raised alarms about Tuesday is not a vulnerability at all, according to Red Hat.
A serious vulnerability in an embedded Web server used by many router models from different manufacturers allows remote attackers to take control of affected devices over the Internet.
Subdomains that once served a purpose but later were forgotten by website administrators can be abused by hackers to attack users of sites under the same main domain.
Many gamers couldn't access Sony's PlayStation Network (PSN) for hours on Sunday evening after an apparent attack against the service. The PlayStation Store was also reportedly affected.
Vodafone UK isn't letting its customers access the website of the Chaos Computer Club (CCC), one of the oldest and largest associations of computer hackers in Europe.
The destructive malware program that the FBI alerted some companies about this week was likely used against Sony Pictures Entertainment, according to technical evidence found by researchers in the program's code.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt ? 6 month contractVIC
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesWA
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProject AnalystOther
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTAgile Business Analyst, Online Payments ProgramsOther
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Analyst - Business & TransformationOther
- TPDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA