Did the best 4K smart TVs just get better or worse?
Samsung's new LED LCD smart 4K UHD TVs represent a big improvement in quality. But they're expensive.
Simply the best TV you can buy. And now it’s affordable too
Best all-round TV ever? Panasonic's TH-65DX900U is both huge and hugely impressive.
The LG LA9700 is one of the most impressive TV's on the market
4k tv in pictures
Last night we had our first look at Samsung’s new TV range. Few won’t have been impressed. The colour performance is stunning and rivals LG’s OLED TVs. The motion smoothing is also nothing-short-of-amazing.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
Hisense has displayed it's new Series 8 and Series 9 TVs - the successor to the world-beating Series 7 ULED TVs that won our Best Tech Product of 2016 award.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
Few tech categories have managed to innovate over the past 10+ years like TVs. Perhaps there was a slight lull in 2015 but otherwise every new year brings a big advance in TV technology.
We’ve tested most of the TVs on the market recently and were keen to see how an “affordable” Home Theatre projector compared in day to day usage. Would it really be a viable TV-alternative for an Aussie home? Or does it only operate optimally in a ci...
Flat screen: 55-inches Curved screen: 65-inches
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTData Analytics & Visualisation Analyst - SQL, TABLEAU, VBAOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTMid-Level Business AnalystOther
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSiebel Design AnalystOther
- CCBlack Belt - Improvement ManagerVIC
- FTERP Business AnalystOther
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD