Netgear has released a new 4G LTE Modem offering mobile broadband, along with a fail-safe connectivity solution.
When the Huawei Watch 2 is launched with Vodafone in Australia on the 16th August, it will be the first 4G SIM-enabled smart watch available on the Australian market.
Telecommunications company, Optus, has commenced rollout of Voice over LTE (VoLTE) across its 4G Plus mobile network in Australia’s major capital cities.
Kogan Mobile is improving its service for all of its new and existing customers, with the company confirming that it will switch on 4G services for all customers by June, with no increase in prices.
Most of the excitement at Mobile World Congress this month will be about 5G, which won't officially exist until 2020. But vendors will also be showing off new ways to speed up the 3G and 4G networks most people are using today.
Vodafone has made enhancements to its 4G network for areas of regional New South Wales and the ACT.
Vodafone’s upcoming $130 Red plan will come with 15GB of data, but people who sign up before 3 November will have their allowance bumped to 20GB — that’s double the allowance of the company’s most generous plan to date.
Small mobile carriers lost a battle Thursday when the U.S. Federal Communications Commission declined to make it easier for them to get access to a reserved slice of spectrum during a 2016 auction of television spectrum.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will decide this week which mobile carriers will control billions of dollars worth of prime wireless spectrum scheduled to be auctioned next year.
Telstra has released a 4G mobile broadband hotspot intended for use in cars.
TracFone, a major provider of prepaid mobile phone service, must keep its promise to let customers unlock their devices and transfer service to competing carriers, the U.S. Federal Communications Commission said.
Finnish company Uros has launched an LTE version of its wireless hotspot that can be equipped with 10 SIM cards to make roaming abroad easier.
As if the all the controversy over LTE networks crowding out Wi-Fi isn't enough, a new technology in the works at Qualcomm Research might allow a lot more people to set them up.
The number of LTE subscriptions will pass 1 billion before the end of the year, prompting operators to invest in technologies such as small cells to keep up.
It's been two years since Google first disclosed Project Loon, and while the company continues to keep most details of the project secret, the technology and challenges behind it are slowly coming into focus.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTField EngineerVIC
- FTTableau DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - Rail , Develop Strategy. Need RISI cardOther
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Blue Chip ClientOther
- FTHealthcare TesterVIC
- CCSenior Project manager - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCCitrix Solution Designer? NetScaler | XenAppQLD
- FTSoftware Asset ManagerACT
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- FTSnr Information Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- CCLSS BPMN Process Improvement AnalystVIC
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW