Theoretical data speeds are all the hype these days. Shop staff are quick to cite them, but the truth is the Internet speed your smartphone will get will depend on a number of factors unique to your home.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Operators and telecom equipment vendors are showing a growing interest in small cells, which aim to give users improved coverage and speeds.
A number of different technologies are being developed or improved to offer higher speeds for fixed and mobile broadband networks, as operators are preparing to compete with each other and carry video traffic in 3D and at higher resolutions, which is...
Intel has been on a buying binge lately. Just two weeks ago the world's largest chip maker agreed to acquire security vendor McAfee for $7.68 billion, and today it announced plans to buy Infineon Technologies' Wireless Solutions (WLS) division for $...
LG yesterday launched its 2009 flagship multimedia mobile phone in Australia, the LG Arena.
Introducing the Acer F900 touch-screen smartphone
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCPega DevelopersACT
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- CCJunior Website AdministratorACT