Toshiba Regza 46WL700A review: An LED TV that can do 3D but lacks built-in Web features
The BRAVIA EX720 is Sony's cheapest 3D LED TV and can access Sony Internet TV streaming video
Sharp LC60LE925X review: This Sharp 3D LED TV has excellent contrast
LG 50PX950 review: LG's top plasma television can do 3D and IPTV, and has excellent picture quality
This 46in Sony LED television can display 3D TV and movies if you purchase an optional adapter
3d TV in pictures
With 3D TVs like Samsung's Series 7 (UA55C7000) hitting the market, we decided to take a look back at where it all began: in the 1890s, when British film pioneer William Friese-Greene filed a patent for a 3D movie process. Two films were projected side by side on screen, with viewers having to look through a stereoscope to unite the two images together.
Panasonic yesterday launched its 2010 home entertainment line-up in Melbourne. Australian Managing Director, Steve Rust, opened the event by discussing the company's aims for the year ahead.
Sony announced its 2010 range of LCD televisions today, with 10 new series featuring 26 new models.
Microsoft recently said that the Xbox One will be a giant brick until it receives a mandatory Day One update when it debuts next Friday, November 22, and even that crucial patch won't give the console the ability to play 3D Blu-ray movies--at least f...
We found out about Oakley's GASCAN 3D glasses when LG announced a collaboration between the two companies, and we were immediately dubious.
LG has released the results from a test conducted with Australian consumers in Westfield shopping centres around Australia, saying that four out of five Australians prefer its passive Cinema 3D televisions over competitors Sony and Samsung.
Samsung is liquidating its stock of 3D glasses for its 2010 range of 3D TVs -- the first generation of 3D models which included the excellent Series 7 LED, Series 7 plasma, and $10000 Series 9 LED -- and giving them away for free to anyone willing to...
Panasonic, Samsung and Sony are collaborating on a universal standard for 3D TV glasses, working with XPAND 3D to bring out active-shutter glasses that will work on several kinds of 3D TVs from each of the brands. Production of the new all-in-one gla...
Now that we’ve had a chance to look at both the Panasonic VT30 and the Samsung Series 8 D8000 -- the two best plasma televisions that you can buy today -- we’ve put together a quick comparison for anyone trying to choose between them. Don’t take this...
If you're buying a 3D TV, you may as well have some good 3D movies to show on it. We've watched quite a few 3D movies since the format's debut last year, and these ten are our top picks. They all boast great Full HD image quality and good 3D effects ...
3D video is the Next Big Thing – at least, that's the word according to Blu-ray manufacturers like LG, Samsung, Sony and Panasonic. All four vendors have released a suite of 3D-capable Blu-ray players in recent months, such as the LG HR558D, Panasoni...
3D televisions went on sale in Australia several months ago, complete with glitzy launches involving dancing girls, complicated lighting sets and fast-paced music. But have the sales figures delivered on the hype? Are Australians really buying 3D TVs...
The video games industry is about to receive its biggest technological shake-up since it switched from monochrome to colour.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- 8bitdo SN30 Pro review: A Super Nintendo-inspired controller for the PC
- Here's how much the Meltdown and Spectre patches drag down older hardware
- Jabra confirm ANZ pricing and availability for Evolve 75e headphones
- Australian Game Developers March On, Generating $118.5M In Spite of Limited Recognition and Support
- Apple confirm $499 HomePod for February 9th launch
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- JBL Link 10 review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Gear Sport review: A worthy contender
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCICT Technical WriterACT
- FTData AnalystOther
- TPSenior SQL DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Test Coordinator - (ieMR/ IMR) BrisbaneSA
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSecurity Consultant/Snr Security ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectQLD
- TPChange AnalystVIC
- CCData ArchitectWA
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- CCRollout EngineerNSW
- FTIT Contracting & Licensing AnalystOther
- FTICT Team Lead - EL1 -Non-OngoingACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - TechnicalNSW
- TPSoftware Configuration ManagerACT
- FTNetwork AdministratorNSW
- CCSQL / .Net Developers (1 Snr & 2 Mid Level)WA
- FTInformation Architect - Digital Transformation Business ChangeOther
- CCSAP HANA Program ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support AnalystOther