Electronic Arts got in the grand slam mood for the launch of the latest tennis game in its EA Sports line-up, Grand Slam Tennis 2.
Three unofficial Firefox variants take advantage of 64-bit processors and 64-bit version of Windows 7.
Google is making its hot Chrome browser available to its hot mobile platform. Find out what you gain - and lose.
If you just can’t wait for Apple to introduce the real iPad 3, enjoy these designer concept images for now
How will Apple fare in the post-Steve Jobs era? Everyone is wondering whether or not Apple can deliver amazing technology in the future. From the wacky to the reasonable, here's a list of innovation ideas.
With a possible valuation of $US100 billion, Facebook's IPO filing could make a lot of people very, very rich (or richer). Here's a look at the breakdown of who could get what, from Mark Zuckerberg to Bono - yes, Bono.
Data centres need to be secure, temperature controlled, spacious, redundant, reliable – nothing sexy. But that doesn't mean they can't be. Here are a few that rise above the crowd and take advantage of the possibilities.
The HP Envy 15 is a 15in laptop with a ton of style, and good dollop of substance as well. It features an Intel Core i7-2670QM quad-core CPU at its helm, and it's surrounded by 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM, dual graphics (integrated Intel and AMD Radeon HD 7690M adapters) and 750GB WD hard drive.
The trusty telephone is emerging as one of the key elements in new multifactor authentication schemes designed to protect online banking and other web-based financial transactions from rapidly evolving security threats.
Telstra and HTC teamed up last night to launch the new HTC Velocity, Australia's first 4G smartphone, at Sydney's newest hot-spot restaurant Neild Avenue.
We take a look inside the box of the PlayStation Vita, which was recently launched in Japan.
Following the integration of GamePro content into the PC World website in December 2010, the PC World team has expanded its focus to covering the latest video game industry experts, in addition to reviewing the most recently-released gaming titles.
Prices for small and large laptops alike have come down significantly and there are plenty of bargains to be had this holiday season
If you're using Christmas as a convenient excuse to pick up a new television, you don't have to blow all your cash -- you can still find a bargain and pick up a big TV without having to fill the kids' stockings with coal.
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gifts, from portable speakers to iPhone apps, from vinyl-to-MP3 rippers to phone-controlled helicopters -- we've tried to keep the mix as eclectic as possible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystSA
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTLead Agile Software TesterNSW
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- TPBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraACT
- CCUser ResearchNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior ICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaACT
- FTICT Transformation Integration ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTTelecommunications Installation ManagerSA