Tech companies are out in force at CeBIT Australia 2012, showing off everything from desktops and laptops to printers, storage and networking products.
Spotify has launched with full fanfare in Australia today. We've had a look through the computer and mobile apps -- here's a quick guide to how to use Spotify on your PC.
Three-day event at Darling Harbour, Sydney, is one of the big draws on the tech calendar. Photographer Ian Sharp captured these scenes at the trade show.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ7 is a little camera with some big features. Mainly, it sports a 14-megapixel MOS sensor and a 10x optical zoom lens.
HTC hasn't officially released the One V in Australia just yet, but we've managed to get our hands-on the baby of the One family.
The HTC One XL is an identical looking phone to the HTC One X with the added benefit of 4G capability.
Quickflix has launched its WatchNow app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. The app lets Quickflix subscribers watch movies and TV shows on their Apple devices, with a streaming subscription costing as little as $14.99 per month.
From the first pocket scientific calculator through '80s organisers to today's tablets, check out 15 ingenious devices that have driven the handheld computing revolution.
From Metro Start to reduced hardware requirements, here is a look at the best new features Windows 8 users will love
Install one of these five apps on your Android phone or tablet, and you can manage your cloud infrastructure from anyplace where you can access the Internet.
A range of new business and consumer laser and inkjet printers have been unveiled at HP's Global Influencer Summit in Shanghai.
There's a lot more to LinkedIn than just connecting with the people you know. Here's a look at 12 features, from a business card digitizer to a resume builder, that enhance your LinkedIn experience.
Here are eight ways that you can customise your installation of Windows 8 Consumer Preview.
iPhone users love to brag about their phones. Yet, for many users, Android is clearly the superior platform.
A look at some of the best guesses about Apple’s long-rumoured HDTV.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Confirmed: Windows 10 will cut off devices with older CPUs
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Intel's 12-core Core i9 might lose the megahertz war to AMD's Ryzen Threadripper
- Android O: The Reddit AMA's 8 most interesting reveals
- Doom's 6.66 update makes all DLC free
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Consultant - FinanceQLD
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerWA
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectOther
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- FTCommercial Contracts ManagerOther
- TPSenior Software Engineer C#NSW
- CCOffice 365 ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- CCPalo Alto Network Security Expert - BRISBANENSW
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEACT
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Workplace Assessment & InfrastructureQLD
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTGraduate IT Help Desk / Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEWA