One of the most interesting stands at Melbourne's Digital Show was Print2Metal, which, as the name suggests, is a company that print your photos on metal. Aluminium to be precise.
We flew down to Melbourne on Friday, courtesy of Epson, to check out the Digital Show.
The first half of the year is a great time to be a gamer. This is the time for big-budget, blockbuster games that publishers pushed beyond the holidays to avoid colliding with other major titles (such as Call of Duty), as well as for cool independently developed titles that fill the gaps in a slow release calendar. Here are the best games of 2012--so far.
What's new, so far, with iOS apps in 2012? The improved camera on the latest iPhone models led to a lot of cool photography and video apps. Gaming has also been huge (no surprise there). There’s a bevy of new addictive games, along several useful apps for being more productive on your iPhone or iPod.
Tech companies are out in force at CeBIT Australia 2012, showing off everything from desktops and laptops to printers, storage and networking products.
Spotify has launched with full fanfare in Australia today. We've had a look through the computer and mobile apps -- here's a quick guide to how to use Spotify on your PC.
Three-day event at Darling Harbour, Sydney, is one of the big draws on the tech calendar. Photographer Ian Sharp captured these scenes at the trade show.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ7 is a little camera with some big features. Mainly, it sports a 14-megapixel MOS sensor and a 10x optical zoom lens.
HTC hasn't officially released the One V in Australia just yet, but we've managed to get our hands-on the baby of the One family.
The HTC One XL is an identical looking phone to the HTC One X with the added benefit of 4G capability.
Quickflix has launched its WatchNow app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. The app lets Quickflix subscribers watch movies and TV shows on their Apple devices, with a streaming subscription costing as little as $14.99 per month.
From the first pocket scientific calculator through '80s organisers to today's tablets, check out 15 ingenious devices that have driven the handheld computing revolution.
From Metro Start to reduced hardware requirements, here is a look at the best new features Windows 8 users will love
Install one of these five apps on your Android phone or tablet, and you can manage your cloud infrastructure from anyplace where you can access the Internet.
A range of new business and consumer laser and inkjet printers have been unveiled at HP's Global Influencer Summit in Shanghai.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Newegg is selling a pure sine wave UPS for just $125 right now
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 360: Great for the Galaxy S8, not so much for the iPhone
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- CCWintel Server EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Designer with PEGA experience- TelcoVIC
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Developer | LAMP Stack | Digital AgencyNSW
- CCDeployment Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTP3O SpecialistACT
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, UCS, NetAppVIC
- FTICT SpecialistNSW
- CCDesigner - Salesforce Marketing CloudVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageQLD
- FTTIBCO Support AnalystVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer with strong Docker skills - Contract - North Shore SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyVIC
- CCIT Systems Specialist- Database l Bathurst LocationNSW
- TPSenior Web Developer/Consultant - ServiceNowNSW