From remote Google Calendar access to auto-declining appointments, here are 6 tips and tricks that will keep you focused, organized and productive.
Microsoft has released a beta version of its upcoming Office 2013 suite. We take a tour of the revamped interface and the most useful new features.
The year is just a little more than half over, but we've already seen an explosion of innovative tech. Here's a look at the best of what is out so far in phones, tablets, HDTVs, cameras, and more.
Even with all the online storage now available, sharing files with colleagues can still be a problem. We look at 10 online services -- including Dropbox, Google Drive and YouSendIt -- that can help you upload and/or download your data.
Mobile business applications will keep your employees connected to the real-time data that helps them make key business decisions. These 10 apps are more than just colorful charts and graphs.
Android tablets often get overshadowed by Apple's mighty iPad and have to fight for market share - and attention from developers. But there are some great Android apps optimized for tablets out there. Here areour picks for the top 10.
The coming wave of techie headgear
50 years ago NASA launched Telstar the world’s first communications satellite
We take a look at the best Android accessories you might actually use.
15 Products Google Has Killed
With the popularity of smartphones and tablets among workers, IT departments are trying to accommodate the influx of consumer tech - and manufacturers are trying to help. Here are some consumer devices that have been tweaked for the enterprise - and the software that's being used.
The applications, devices and services that have changed the way we do business often started as small-scale alternatives to the status quo. Now we can't survive without them.
In 21 years, Apple's reinvented Mac OS has pushed computing in vibrant new directions. Now a new version is imminent
We take a closer look at Google's latest version of Android, 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Have we found the God particle??
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 360: Great for the Galaxy S8, not so much for the iPhone
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI Stack - NewcastleNSW
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMOVIC
- FTState IT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksQLD
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- TPTrim Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Java Developer - Contract till June 2018QLD
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- TPTechnical AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPIT PMO LeadNSW
- FTNetwork Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyVIC
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTIT Security ConsultantNSW