Apple fanboys/fangirls line up at Apple Stores from NYC to Tokyo
Although the new OS for the iPad and iPhone is largely a collection of refinements, users will still want it
For the first time ever, Microsoft is designing, manufacturing and selling a computer - the ARM-based tablet called Surface. Here's what we know about the Surface tablet.
Canon's brand new, entry-level, full-frame EOS 6D digital SLR is an impressive piece of kit. We played around with one for half an hour a few days ago -- read on for our first impressions and thoughts.
Apple made a number of music-related announcements that are worth touching on.
Web services are quickly replacing desktop programs for routine tasks such as image editing, spreadsheet creation and more. Here are 20 such services that we think are worth your time.
Apple iPhone 5 is longer and thinner, more powerful, and boasts LTE
Apple unveiled its new iPhone 5 overnight at the Yerbua Buena Center for the Arts. In simple terms, the device is faster, thinner, and bigger than the previous devices. Yes, the device will work with 4G in Australia. Apple also revealed its new range of iPod products, and its new earphone concept.
You may have heard: Apple just unveiled a shiny new iPhone, the iPhone 5. But there's so much more to the smartphone world than just iPhones. Here's a list of 10 of the best currently available or coming-soon smartphones to make you forget all about Apple.
Reviewer Jonathan Hassell takes you through the highlights, and some lowlights, of the newly available Microsoft operating system.
We look back at some of the online pranksters’ highest-profile victims
The Google Glass project takes the runway at New York’s Fashion Week
From tombstones to oven mitts, here's a collection of gifts suitable for the most devout Facebook aficionados. What’s not to ‘Like?’
Our look back on the Google smartphone and tablet platform’s progress from experiment to market leader.
You may need to break many old habits to get the most out of Windows 8, but it doesn't have to be a cataclysmic event
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTReporting Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- FTCloud Service Support EngineerOther
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTDevOps ManagerOther
- CCSupport Analyst - Part timeQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager - ERPQLD
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- CCProject Manager - Testing Program - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer + Front End Devloper Required.QLD
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- CCDigital Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect l JDEdwards , OracleNSW
- CCPortfolio AdvisorACT
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEWA
- FTJava Team LeaderACT
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior UI / UX DesignerQLD
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- CCMaterial Outsourcing ConsultantVIC