RoboCup is the largest event in the world for intelligent and autonomous robots. From 29 June to the 5 July the best robot teams from all over the world competed in the championship in Graz, Austria. Check out some photos from RoboCup 2009!
Doom Resurrection is the latest instalment in the famous Doom series. In this iPhone-only game, id Software has created a rail-shooter with graphics unlike any we've seen from a game on this device before. This is your chance to fight your way through eight levels of zombies and demons as you try to save the Earth again. You start the game by yourself after the rest of your team is killed off.
Navman Australia last week announced the launch of a new range of portable GPS navigation units, the MY series. Set to hit Australian shelves this month, Navman claims the new MY series provide "rich information" to consumers.
From its gestation period 40 years ago until now, the router has matured along with the Internet to become the linchpin of all communications
Let's face it--for the most part, video games are only demanding less and less from the player, especially with beginner difficulty settings and tutorials coming standard with most new games.
HP recently released the sixth generation of its popular DL380 server. It improves on the HP ProLiant DL380 G5 in many areas
Regardless of how things go for the financially beleaguered company, Palm pioneered the modern PDA and smartphone markets, and its handhelds will live on forever in tech history.
As huge Batman fanatics, we're more than just a little stoked about the immensely promising Batman: Arkham Asylum for PS3 and Xbox 360, and you should be too. Here are some of the bigger reasons why no fan of the dark knight will want to miss out on the game.
The HTC Touch Diamond 2 is an upgrade to the original Touch Diamond and is a full touch-screen smartphone with HTC's TouchFLO user interface.
I seldom own a book that makes my fellow geeks here at PC World go wild when I show it to them, but John Graham-Cumming has done the trick with The Geek Atlas.
Sygic Mobile Maps 2009 is the first full turn-by-turn navigation app for the iPhone.
These nine moments are the ones that we'll always look back most fondly in Michael Jackson's memory
June is always a busy month for new gadgets. The E3 video games show, Taiwan's Computex IT show and Singapore's CommunicAsia all provide a launching pad for new products.
We’ve been lucky enough to get our hands on a brand new Apple iPhone 3GS on its launch day in Australia. To share with you the thrill of getting our hands on the new iPhone, we’re taking you step-by-step through the un-boxing of Apple's third-iteration of the popular smartphone.
Half-price multifunction printers, free Nintendo Wiis and a new iPhone in our update of hot deals! Some end June 30,2009 -- so don't miss out.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTexecutive OfficerOther
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- CCMultiple Business AnalystsACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperACT
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD