Before your next trip, check out 10 of the best travel-minded mobile applications for BlackBerry smartphones
These nine cameras impressed us with their unique features (including unusual designs, wireless connectivity, and resilience against the elements) and their worthy touchscreens.
Sharing photos with friends, posting images and video to the Web, and geotagging have never been this easy. Better yet, these features are available on some truly high-powered megazooms and point-and-shoot cameras.
Inveneo Project Director Andris Bjornson, on the roof of the Haitian headquarters of CHF International, installs the base antenna for a series of Wi-Fi links to aid groups across Port-au-Prince. CHF shared its satellite link with other aid organizations via a Wi-Fi network built by Inveneo.
If you crave advice on sculpting the perfect mustache, revel in the dark and mysterious world of vampires or seek a divorce from your partner, yes, there's a social network for that. Here are 10 weird and truly niche social networking sites that strive to bring together some unusual birds of a feather.
Sony announced its 2010 range of LCD televisions today, with 10 new series featuring 26 new models.
Manufacturers are outdoing themselves in the quest to build a nearly indestructible camera--and the prices are reasonable, too. They're promising that you can freeze, drop, or submerge these models, without a worry.
The hero and the villain. It's the age-old formula that pervades today's reality TV showdowns, the shenanigans of professional wrestling and cinematic classics like Star Wars. Tech is no different, with its passionate heroes who balance profit with innovation and social responsibility, and the money-mad, egomaniac villains who simply cannot be trusted. Here's a look at tech's good guys and bad guys.
Photos are like snowflakes: No two are exactly alike. Nonetheless, we all encounter the same problems with our digital photos, over and over again: red-eye, digital noise, bad exposure, blurry images, and distracting elements.
From arcade classics like Space Invaders to first-person shooters like Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies, we take a look at nine of the greatest shooters available on the iPhone today.
I've used practically every Web-based e-mail program, from Hotmail to Yahoo to Chick Mail (seriously), and I have to say Gmail is awesome. But it could be better.
During the 2010 Winter Olympics, the three U.S. bobsled teams will be competing in the bobsleigh event with their fastest-ever four-man bobsled.
Microsoft fitted out its stands at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona with huge touch screens that offered a taste of Windows Phone Series 7
Best deals of the week: 19 February
The Technology Operations Center in Vancouver is a 5,000-square-foot facility that Ward Chapin, CIO of the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics, compares to a NASA command center, complete with big screens to monitor the events live and seats for about 130 people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft is building a better HoloLens with a new chip focused on machine learning
- 10 alternative browsers that prove there's life after Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Paint may be doomed: Why it's wrong, and what you can do about it
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S review: A costly improvement to the original Cloud Revolver headset
- Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501 review: Nvidia Max-Q makes it incredibly thin and powerful
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyVIC
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTLand Access AdvisorOther
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- CCRobotics Automation Designer (Pega) - Contract - Financial Services - SydneyNSW
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Front end DeveloperQLD
- FTColdFusion DeveloperOther
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCMaterial Outsourcing ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - .NetQLD
- TPKnowledge Management LeadVIC
- FTSenior Cloud Platform EngineerOther
- CCData Visualisation SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- FTSenior Data EngineerOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW