Here's what we saw at this year's PAX AUS 2019.
We went hands-on with Huawei's first post-ban flagship, the Huawei Mate 30 Pro. Here's a closer look.
Here's a closer look at our hands on of the Samsung Galaxy Fold.
We were at this year's IFA in Berlin and there was plenty of sights to see and gadgets to mess with. Here's a closer look.
Computex 2019 brought with it dual-screened laptops, adjustable actuation points and major updates from Intel and AMD. Here's a closer look.
Computex always delivers the goods when it comes to wild and wacky PC cases. Here are our favorites from this year's show floor.
Gigabyte held a press conference to talk up their new Aero 15 OLED notebook PC. Here's a closer look.
ASUS a radical and futuristic concept motherboard during their press conference at this year’s CES. Here’s a closer look at it.
We got the chance to take a closer look at ASUS' Computex hardware, including the new Zenbook Duo and Zenbook Pro Duo.
AMD brought a range of new goodies to their 2019 Computex press conference, including their first 7-nanometer graphics cards.
Nvidia is positioning its new RTX-powered Studio laptops as the prime choice for the next generation of content creators. Here's a look how they got announced.
The Sydney Dropbears failed to defend their dynasty against the Melbourne Order at this year's Intel Extreme Masters Sydney.
It's that time of year again. Here's a look inside Intel Extreme Masters Sydney 2019.
Ahead of its official Paris debut, we had the chance to take Huawei’s P30 Pro for a test-drive through the dusty outback of the Northern Territory. Here’s a closer look at the device, plus some camera samples.
We made it to Barcelona for this year's Mobile World Congress. Here's a look at the sights, sounds and tech we saw.
This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
- The Windows 11 leak is criticized as an early, incomplete build
- Windows 11 Start menu: How to make it look like Windows 10
- When will Windows 11 ship? Here's what we know
- 7 big ways Windows 11 changes Windows 10
- Why you don't want a USB-C charger for your gaming laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies