Computex 2019 brought with it dual-screened laptops, adjustable actuation points and major updates from Intel and AMD. Here's a closer look.
Computex always delivers the goods when it comes to wild and wacky PC cases. Here are our favorites from this year's show floor.
Gigabyte held a press conference to talk up their new Aero 15 OLED notebook PC. Here's a closer look.
ASUS a radical and futuristic concept motherboard during their press conference at this year’s CES. Here’s a closer look at it.
We got the chance to take a closer look at ASUS' Computex hardware, including the new Zenbook Duo and Zenbook Pro Duo.
AMD brought a range of new goodies to their 2019 Computex press conference, including their first 7-nanometer graphics cards.
Nvidia is positioning its new RTX-powered Studio laptops as the prime choice for the next generation of content creators. Here's a look how they got announced.
The Sydney Dropbears failed to defend their dynasty against the Melbourne Order at this year's Intel Extreme Masters Sydney.
It's that time of year again. Here's a look inside Intel Extreme Masters Sydney 2019.
Ahead of its official Paris debut, we had the chance to take Huawei’s P30 Pro for a test-drive through the dusty outback of the Northern Territory. Here’s a closer look at the device, plus some camera samples.
We made it to Barcelona for this year's Mobile World Congress. Here's a look at the sights, sounds and tech we saw.
HMD Global's Nokia press conference saw them show off five new handsets, including the Nokia 9 Pureview.
Huawei brought their first foldable smartphone to play at its MWC 2019 press conference.
We went hands-on with Oppo's prototype 10x lossless zoom smartphone camera. Here's a look at what we saw.
Ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress, Oppo showed off a smartphone camera with 10x lossless zoom and more.
We have five of these fabulous Logitech® SLIM COMBO keyboard covers to give away to our lucky PC World Readers. T&C's apply http://bit.ly/32MsZgc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 8BitDo SN30 Pro+ review: Vintage style meets modern hardware & software
- Samsung's Galaxy Book S is lean, mean and priced at $1699
- Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
- Vivo talks up Australian "soft launch"
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies