Samsung Omnia i900 mobile phone
Is this latest touch-screen smartphone a real iPhone killer?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Latest Spartan sports watches hit the scene
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
- It's official: iOS 10 launches with huge improvements to iMessage, Apple Music, Siri, and more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- FTBid ManagerOther
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTTechnology and Strategy Architecture ManagerQLD
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTTechnical Engineer - NPIOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTAPI LeadOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther