Microsoft may have delayed its February security update slate to finish patching critical flaws in Windows that a hacker gang tried to sell.
Wikileaks & Censorship
Friday’s release of suspected NSA spying tools is bad news for companies running Windows Server. The cyberweapons, which are now publicly available, can easily hack older versions of the OS.
A hacking group has released suspected U.S. government files that show the National Security Agency may have spied on banks across the Middle East.
When the source code to suspected Russian-made malware leaked online in 2013, guess who used it? A new release from WikiLeaks claims the CIA borrowed some of the code to bolster its own hacking operations.
The win in Ecuador’s presidential elections of leftist government candidate Lenin Moreno will likely have provided relief to WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange, who had been threatened with eviction from the country’s embassy in London by the opposition candidate.
WikiLeaks may have dealt another blow to the CIA’s hacking operations by releasing files that allegedly show how the agency was masking its malware attacks.
Photos that don't violate Instagram's content guidelines but are still considered "sensitive" will be blurred out.
Has the CIA ever spied on you? That’s a key question swirling around Tuesday’s WikiLeaks document dump that allegedly detail the U.S. agency’s secret hacking tools.
Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) did not elaborate on the exact nature of the password-reset messages he said he'd seen, such as whether they were limited to a single app and how they had been sent.
WikiLeaks plans to share details about what it says are CIA hacking tools with the tech companies so that software fixes can be developed. But will software companies want it?
Two years ago, at the Cisco Live! Conference in Melbourne, as a result of the Snowden Revelations, Cisco revealed that it was going to the extraordinary lengths of shipping its routers to vacant addresses in order to stop government security agents installing backdoor access to the networks they’d be used on – which in Cisco’s case, means everything from corporate and government networks to the backbone of the internet.
WikiLeaks has attracted plenty of haters over its controversial disclosures. But the site may be in a unique position to help tech vendors better secure their products
Privacy advocates are claiming in court that an FBI hacking operation to take down a child pornography site was unconstitutional and violated international law.
President Barack Obama has commuted the prison sentence of Chelsea Manning, the former U.S. soldier who disclosed classified data to WikiLeaks relating to the Iraq War.
The Brydge 12.3 transforms the Microsoft Surface into the ultimate laptop and is the only keyboard for the Microsoft Surface Pro that removes the dependency of a kickstand.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 3 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 4 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Experts contend Microsoft canceled Feb. updates to patch NSA exploits
- Leaked NSA exploits plant a bull's-eye on Windows Server
- New NSA leak may expose its bank spying, Windows exploits
- WikiLeaks: CIA used bits of Carberp Trojan code for malware deployment
- WikiLeaks’ Assange gets relief from left victory in Ecuador
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerQLD
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer - Blue Chip CompanyOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTTransition/ Transformation ExecutiveVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- FTSAP Integration ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Incident Management SystemsOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Government OrganizationVIC
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTRelease Manager- IT SAP ERP/EAM environmentsOther
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- TPSolution Architect - Networks & SecurityQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTWindows Rollout / Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideQLD