Apple's new Apple Watch has a display unlike any other smartwatch. Here's what you need to know about it.
If you're looking for a reasons to upgrade to the new Apple Watch, there's no shortage to be found.
Fauna showed off their Focus smartglasses at this year's IFA. We had the chance to go hands-on with them.
In addition to their new Plex smartphone, TCL also showed off a nifty set of smartglasses at this year's IFA.
Amazfit brought their new GTS smartwatch to this year's IFA in Berlin - and we came away impressed.
With on-board Amazon Alexa, an AMOLED display, and Fit Pay for the base model, the Versa 2 looks like it’s ready to go toe-to-toe with the Apple Watch.
Fitbit are now taking orders for their next fitness-focused smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa 2.
It's only been a few months since the first Galaxy Watch Active was unveiled but Samsung are already back with a tuned-up take on their latest fitness-focused wearable.
Bored of Bixby? Here's how you can get the Google Assistant running on one of Samsung's Tizen smartwatches.
As part of this year's Prime Day deals, Australians can now snag themselves one of Mobvoi's TicWatch wearables for cheap.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- RealMe expand into wearables and true wireless
- The Fitbit Charge 4 has 7 days of battery life, Active Zone Tracking and terrible timing
- Wyze takes aim at Fitbit and Apple with new $25 fitness band and $20 scale
- Google look to play nice with Samsung on wearables
- Oppo are coming for the Apple Watch with their own premium wearable
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies