The ZTE Quartz is a big and somewhat pedestrian entry into the Android Wear 2.0 fray, but you won't find a better 3G watch for the money.
HP's Omen X Compact Desktop was purely a VR backpack PC in a past life, but for this generation, HP is emphasizing its desktop side.
The Huawei Watch 2 Classic isn't a bad watch by any means, but it doesn't meet the lofty expectations set by the original model.
Some months ago, we raved about the Garmin Fenix Chronos executive fitness tracking smartwatch.
We've struggled to find a killer feature for Android Wear smartwatches. They provide notifications which stop some people having to look at their phone and most have (variable quality) heart rate sensors for fitness tracking apps. Some aren't even waterproof.
One of the best Android Wear watches, the Huawei Watch, finaly gets its 2.0 updates, but the rollout is still far from over.
Fitbit is reportedly developing a smartwatch and pair of wireless earphones to take on Apple.
Android Wear fans looking for a wearable built for the latest generation of the OS have two new watches to choose from: the Huawei Watch 2 and Verizon Wear 24.
The Quartz runs on Android Wear 2.0 and has built-in 3G and Google Assistant, but requires you to take your wallet: Android Pay is not supported.
A statement from Huawei reportedly confirms that its first-generation wearable has a dormant NFC chip that may be turned on after the Android Wear 2.0 update lands.
Intel also is developing new chips for wearables like Curie, which will be smaller and faster, and enable sleeker wearables.
Luxe to the nth degree, the Modular 45 is also endlessly customizable. But prices for this Android Wear 2.0 watch range from $1,650 to "if you have to ask..."
HP’s OfficeJet range of printers can help your business improve quality and efficiency while cutting prices!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
- Android Wear 2.0 finally arrives on Huawei Watch as slow rollout continues
- Leaked Fitbit photos show new devices in need of a redesign
- Huawei rolls out its Android Wear 2.0 watch in the U.S. with an eye on fitness, Android Pay
- ZTE's first Android smartwatch is here
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDigital Business Analyst| 6 month contract roleOther
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- CCRobotics Automation Designer (Pega) - Contract - Financial Services - SydneyNSW
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- CCInformatica MDM ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTCommercial Contracts ManagerOther
- CCJava EngineerNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPDigital/Application ArchitectNSW
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTSAP Project ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure Engineer| Dev background |Linux or Unix/Windows|Other
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorACT
- FTTalend DI DeveloperOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorACT
- CCOffice Administration - TelcoVIC
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther