Withings have shown off what they’re billing the world’s first clinically validated hybrid smart watch that can detect risk of arrhythmia and sleep apnea.
Suunto’s latest flagship product, the Suunto 7, won’t come to Australia until the end of January but it will be on display at this weeks’ CES in Las Vegas.
Oppo have started teasing their first wearable ahead of a rumored Q1 2020 launch.
It’s not without room for improvement but the Galaxy Watch Active is imminently capable, supremely polished and mature in a way that most other smartwatches aren’t.
If you’re looking to take advantage of the holiday seasons bevy of sales events like Black Friday, these are our picks for the best smartwatches.
Google may be looking to buy their way back into the wearables space in a big way.
Even five years in, the Apple Watch remains the gold standard for wearables.
The Fitbit Versa 2 improves over the first-gen smartwatch in many small but meaningful ways.
Fitbit has made enough improvements to the Versa 2 to call it a true Apple Watch competitor.
Apple's new Apple Watch has a display unlike any other smartwatch. Here's what you need to know about it.
Once upon a time MSI’s laptops were big, loud, gaudy and fast. Not now. Today’s range features outstanding models that are suited to performance-hungry gamers, portability-demanding road warriors, noise-intolerant designers and ergonomically-engrossed of office-based employees.
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Withings debut new sleep-savvy smart watch
- Suunto show off flagship Suunto 7 smartwatch
- Oppo's smartwatch is finally happening
- Google bid on Fitbit
- IFA 2019: Fauna's Focus smartglasses thrive where Bose fails
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies