RMIT Online has announced the launch of its university short course in virtual reality and augmented reality using Amazon Sumerian, as well as further AI courses.
VR and AR (Virtual and Augmented Reality)
Lenovo has announced the Australian availability of the Lenovo Mirage Solo Virtual Reality Headset and the Mirage Camera.
As far as value for money goes, virtual reality is a still a pretty dicey proposition for most consumers. There's definitely some exciting VR content out there for early adopters but, maybe not quite enough for everyday consumers to justify investing in their own equipment.
Ninja Theory have announced that their popular and critically acclaimed action game Hellblade will be coming to VR this week.
The HTC Vive Pro is - by-far - the best VR headset money can buy. However, the lack of significant differences between the experiences you get out of it and the regular Vive leave the Vive Pro looking more like a luxury product than it is a landmark one.
We spoke to Facebook’s Jason Juma-Ross, APAC Tech & Telecom Strategy about the company’s strategy surrounding the new headset. Here are our key takeaways from the chat.
Ahead of this year’s IEM Sydney, we sat down to chat with Intel’s GM for gaming and VR/AR sales Lee Machen to talk about eSports, VR and where Intel’s broader positioning in the gaming space is taking them.
Facebook and Oculus have launched their first standalone VR headset, the Oculus Go.
HTC Vive has announced Vive Pro 2.0 Kit specifically built for commercial users to develop and deliver VR experiences to grow their business.
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99. Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
With high capacity storage and lightning-fast speeds, SanDisk’s Extreme PRO Portable SSD and Extreme PRO® SDXC™ UHS-I Cards are the perfect companions for performance conscious photographers. Enter today for your chance to win.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- HTC add Half Life: Alyx to Vive Cosmos Elite bundle
- The HTC Vive Cosmos is the company's first modder-friendly VR headset
- Intel are hoping the Oculus Quest will boost VR adoption
- Australians can now preorder the Oculus Quest and Oculus Rift S VR headsets
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Huawei P40 Pro review: Breaking Point
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review: A deft upgrade that doesn't break what doesn't need fixing
- How Australia's Telcos and ISPs are reacting to increased coronavirus connectivity demands
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies