The Kogan 1080P40 is a 40in LCD television with a low price of $699. It is aimed at budget-conscious buyers who still want a screen with a reasonably large size and high resolution. For most viewing it serves well, and it only falters when displaying...
TVs - Reviews
The Hisense HL22T28PL is a 22in LED television with a 1000:1 contrast ratio. Its picture quality is average when displaying high contrast video content, and if you intend to use it as a PC monitor it can display good levels of fine image detail thank...
The Kogan 1080P24 is a 24in LCD television with an 800:1 static contrast ratio, a full range of analog and digital video inputs and a 1920x1080 Full HD resolution. It won't win any awards for design or for its average picture quality, but its low pri...
The Tyagi LED24 is a thin, 24in LED television with a 1080p panel and a 5000:1 dynamic contrast ratio. Its support for 12V input might make it a good addition to a caravan. Picture quality is acceptable for broadcast television and DVD watching, but ...
The Samsung Series 7 (UA55C7000) is a 55in LED edge-lit television packed full of brand new features. In addition to 3D video capabilities, it can access the Internet with features like Skype video-calling and Twitter integration. It has a very clean...
The Sony BRAVIA KDL-46HX700 is a 46in CCFL-backlit LCD television with a 200Hz frame interpolation mode for handling fast motion video. It is slightly more expensive than the Sony BRAVIA KDL-40EX700. Its design is a little less space-age than the Son...
The Sony BRAVIA KDL-40EX700 is a 40in LED television. Despite not being a premium model, it has Sony's BRAVIA Internet Video video-on-demand service, with access to Yahoo!7 television content, YouTube and ABC iView. Because it is an LED TV it has a s...
The Sony BRAVIA KDL-52NX800 is a 52in, Full HD LED television with a 200Hz image smoothing mode, Internet connectivity through Wi-Fi and a striking design. It doesn't have the excellent black levels and super-high contrast ratio of a premium plasma t...
The Kogan ELITE LED32 is a 32in LED television with a 1366x768 LCD panel. It's quoted 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio is equal to [[artnid:304879|Samsung's Series 7 LED television (UA46B7100)]]. Like the Samsung Series 7, it uses an edge-lit LED system t...
The Tyagi Max19 is a 19in LCD television with an integrated DVD player and a high-definition digital television tuner. Its LCD screen has a high resolution for its size, and it excels when presented with HD video content. It doesn't have the visual i...
The Millennius eMpress 22" Full HD LCD TV is a low-priced, small LCD television with an integrated DVD player. It would make a good addition to a child's bedroom, a play area or a home office where space is at a premium. Picture quality is not as goo...
The Millennius eMperor 40" is a 40in LCD television with a 10,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, a 1080p native resolution and 2 HDMI inputs. It fits squarely into the budget market with a $749 price tag that's neither particularly low nor excessively hig...
We recently had the opportunity to spend some time with the Panasonic Viera TH-P50VT20a, a 50in 3D plasma TV. We won't be able to render a final verdict until we get some quality time with the TH-P50VT20a in our Test Centre, but here are our initial ...
Sony's recently announced Bravia HX900 series of LCD televisions offers LED backlighting, Internet content streaming and 3D compatibility. This mid-range series of LED TVs is available in 46in (KDL46HX900) and 52in (KDL52HX900) sizes, and offers plen...
Soniq's QSL262CT is a 26in TV that's part of the company's QASA range of high-end LCD televisions. It provides decent quality for its price. With a built-in DVD player and 720p playback capability, the QSL262CT LCD TV is suitable for small living roo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Report says Samsung's Tizen OS on smart TVs is a virtual playground for hackers
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPProject Manager | Applications and Project InitiationQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCWeb DesignerQLD
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANENSW
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- CCBusiness Project Manager-Grant ManagementNSW
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMOACT
- CCBlue Prism DeveloperVIC
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTChange Manager, Agile Environment, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Medical ImagingQLD
- CCUX DeveloperQLD
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere Message Broker / Java)SA
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- FTDatabase Developer - SQLACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD