Pioneer TVs - Reviews
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Report says Samsung's Tizen OS on smart TVs is a virtual playground for hackers
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Review: Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTL&D Instructional DesignerNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Solution Designer / ArchitectOther
- FTService Request ManagerSA
- TPNetwork Design & Implementation EngineerQLD
- FTScheduling Specialist - UtilitiesOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level DevOps Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior Integration Developer - Cloud focusOther
- CCBusiness Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- TPDeployment EngineerVIC
- FTDigital Business AnalystACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTApplications SupportOther
- FTDesktop Support EngineerACT
- CCSAP Fiori Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTC# ASP.Net Developer - Market Leading Fin-TechOther
- CCProgramme CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPDocument Controller/ PMO Support OfficerQLD
- FTProduct OwnerOther
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTIT Field Services Manager -NationalOther
- FTField Systems ConsultantOther