At CES 2013, Samsung blew away attendees with a whole suite of new TVs. Its 2013 TV line-up includes LED, LCD, plasma, and OLED variants, and we’re sure that just like in previous years Samsung will cover a wide gamut of prices.
TVs - News
Foxtel’s Go app, originally made for the iPad, has had a makeover -- it’s now also available for the iPhone and iPod touch. Foxtel announced the new app as part of its 2013 programming launch in an event at Sydney’s Fox Studios.
A new listing on Apple's Jobs site has added evidence to speculation that the company is planning to launch a more advanced version of its Apple TV set-top box.
Sharp has announced the release date and price for its largest ever LCD TV, the 90-inch LC-90LE740X.
For the entirety of the second week in January, the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show was the place to be in the world of tech. Amongst big-screen smartphones and Windows 8 PCs, tech giants like Samsung, Sony, LG and Samsung showed off a swathe of brand...
At a gathering of designers from Samsung's Korea headquarters, the company made it clear that it will continue to push toward being a lifestyle brand, and one that emphasizes connecting consumers with their personal electronics.
The Wall Street Journal reports that two sources within Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., which assembles Apple’s iPhone and iPad mobile products, say the company has been consulting with television and large display manufacturer Sharp on a new Apple T...
Foxtel is retiring its Showtime and Movie Network subscription cable TV packages, and replacing them with a unified cable and streaming service it is calling Foxtel Movies & Premium Drama.
In an interview with journalist Brian Williams for NBC’s Rock Center TV program, Apple CEO Tim Cook has let slip yet another hint pointing towards a prospective television from the California-based company.
Australian electronics retailer Dick Smith is holding a pre-Christmas, one day only sale on Wednesday 5 December, in what the company describes as an event to "celebrate" its new management team.
2012 was an exciting year for the television market. Prices fell significantly for existing technology, with edge-lit LED televisions dropping in price as they stole further market share from already dirt-cheap plasmas.
Early adopters who spend $25,000 on Sony's 84-inch Ultra High-Definition BRAVIA TV will have a handful of movies to watch on it as soon as it's plugged in -- in the US, at least.
Sony has some new competition in the next-generation Ultra HD video race. Digital video heavyweight RED has announced pre-orders of its Redray 4K Digital Cinema Player, an Internet-connected Ultra HD media player that will display ultra high-resoluti...
LG's plans to publicly sell the first Ultra High-Definition TV in Australia were thrown into disarray this morning, with an event planned with Harvey Norman cancelled at the last minute.
If you’re a savvy buyer, then you know that Christmas time is one of the best times in the calendar year to snag a bargain. The Christmas lead-up period, as well as Boxing Day sales, has proven in previous years to be fiercely competitive, and the bi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Report says Samsung's Tizen OS on smart TVs is a virtual playground for hackers
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- CCJava EngineerNSW
- FTDigital BA | App Dev Environment | 6 month contract roleOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- TPTraining Materials Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTTest Manager - Applications - NSW GovernmentOther
- FTLevel 1 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- CCFunctional Lead - ENUNSW
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- FTDocument ControllerSA
- FTPMO Project AnalystOther
- CCJava webMethods DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java Lead - Move to MelbourneNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystWA
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTRiggers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCProcesses and Procedures SpecialistNSW