Well, apparently there's no escaping Facebook.
TVs - News
The European Commission has accused manufacturers of cathode-ray tubes of running cartels in the markets for computer monitors and TVs, the regulator said Thursday.
Owners of the PlayStation 3 now have access to the same ABC iView video streaming service that can be watched on a PC.
From 1 December, a TiVo HD set-top box will be available with a 320GB hard drive for $699. The original 160GB model will have its price cut by $100 to $599. The TiVo's distributor, Hybrid Television Services, is owned by the Seven Media Group which r...
The Sony PlayTV digital television tuner for the PlayStation 3 is now available in Australia -- just in time for Christmas.
Sony has spent years struggling to adjust to the digital age but its chief Howard Stringer Thursday sought to make the case that it has found its footing.
Buyers of selected Samsung's LCD, LED and plasma televisions in the lead-up to Christmas will be eligible a free 22in or 26in LCD television. Running until 5pm on 24 December, the offer gives consumers a free second screen that will suit a bedroom or...
Ericsson Australia has established a regional TV centre in Melbourne to advance the development and adoption of next-generation TV in the emerging era of high-speed broadband communications.
Toshiba has announced a special Christmas promotion, offering a free Toshiba netbook with the purchase of an LCD television from its XV600A or ZV600A ranges.
Sony Australia has announced the expansion of its PlayStation 3 Christmas promotion, offering another 10,000 free consoles for purchasers of selected models of Sony Bravia TVs.
LG has announced the retail release of its SL90 and SL80 series LCD televisions, with a 'borderless' design that employs a single sheet of glass over the whole panel front. The 47in and 42in SL90 LCD televisions use LED backlighting and according to ...
A Canadian university professor believes there is a campaign in the U.S. to make Canada out to be a haven for content piracy in order to push stricter copyright law, when in fact Canada's copyright legislation is compliant with its international obli...
If Bill Gates is hoping for a quiet retirement he may find it interrupted by technology.
Cisco Systems will buy a Chinese set-top box maker as the country works to digitize all cable television by 2015, creating market opportunities for Cisco, the company said late Monday.
Panasonic has announced a choice of free "high-definition" products for purchasers of Full HD Viera plasma televisions. Buyers can choose from a digital camera, a Blu-ray home theatre system, or a digital television recorder.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Report says Samsung's Tizen OS on smart TVs is a virtual playground for hackers
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTRiggers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Level 2ACT
- FTTechnical Lead | UnicaOther
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business Analyst - 2 Yr Fixed TermVIC
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTProject Manager - Identity Management ProjectOther
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersNSW
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- CCEnterprise Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior .Net Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Content Producer and CopywriterOther
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java with DevOps)VIC
- CCCloud Infrastructure Team LeaderNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTUX / UI DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP Utilities Functional LeadOther
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTReporting Analyst / Admin Support - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Analyst/Delivery LeadOther
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperQLD
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC