This year's Consumer Electronics Show attracted around 140,000 people, easily surpassing pre-show estimates and beating the two prior events, the event's organizers said late Sunday.
TVs - News
Mitsubishi expects its 92-inch 3D TV to be the largest consumer television on the market when it launches mid-year -- even if very few consumers can afford it.
The "Avatar effect" that was supposed to make 3D TV so popular last year failed to materialize, but manufacturers, ever optimistic, say a wider selection of films and some modest technology improvements should make 2011 a better year.
Cisco this week unveiled a suite of video products designed to combine digital TV, online content, social media and other communications applications into an all-inclusive home and mobile video session.
Sharp is thinking big with its newest round of HDTVs, led by a whopping 70-inch LED back-lit HDTV.
LG Electronics showed it's serious about 3D in mobile devices on Wednesday, introducing a new 4.3-inch glasses-free 3D screen for mobile devices and a similar prototype 7-inch 3D screen on a mobile TV.
In what may turn out to be a sneak peek of CES 2011 HDTV trends, LG announced the newest entry to their 2011 HDTV lineup--and it's a 3D TV that doesn't use the heavy, expensive active-shutter 3D glasses.
Australia’s transition to digital free-to-air television has continued with analog TV signals permanently switched off this week in regional South Australia and Broken Hill.
Samsung Electronics, the world's largest TV maker, announced the one millionth download of apps aimed at high definition TVs on Thursday.
Apple has been awarded a U.S. patent for a display system that would allow multiple viewers to see a high-quality 3D image projected on a screen without the need for special glasses, regardless of where they are sitting.
At a London press conference broadcast over the Internet, Ruslan Kogan -- founder of cut-price technology retailer Kogan Technologies -- has announced the launch of the company's 'LivePrice' incremental pricing scheme, which allows customers to purch...
Possibly leapfrogging today's touch-screen technologies, Microsoft has figured out a way to make the computer displays themselves change in shape under a person's touch.
Samsung Electronics and LG Display have developed prototype flexible displays that can be gently bent while continuing to show images. The displays are the latest in a line of research projects from major display makers that point to growing interest...
Communications minister Senator Stephen Conroy has announced a $34 million partnership with regional commercial broadcasters to provide full digital TV services to remote areas across Australia.
Chip makers IPWireless and ST-Ericsson said Wednesday that they have joined forces to develop a platform designed to lower the cost of building Integrated Mobile Broadcast (IMB) technology into smartphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 3 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 4 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Everything Samsung Just Announced At IFA 2017
- First Look: LG's Signature Range
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Report says Samsung's Tizen OS on smart TVs is a virtual playground for hackers
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerWA
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorQLD
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- TPSenior Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointACT
- FTSolutions DesignerNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTProject Support Officer/ Project Coordinator - GovernmentOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- CCSenior Marketing SpecialistVIC
- FTTransition/ Transformation ExecutiveVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Support Engineer x2Other
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW