Toshiba’s 2012 TV line-up sees passive 3D take pride of place in the company’s flagship model, with the previous darling active 3D relegated to cheaper models. Many of Toshiba’s new TVs also feature Wi-Fi Direct and the Toshiba Places Smart TV servic...
TVs - News
Back in April, Ikea announced it was going to produce furniture in its Uppleva range that included a built-in smart TV, speakers and even DVD or Blu-ray players. It's not due in the UK until later this year, but our colleagues at M3 in Sweden have go...
Cut-price electronics manufacturer Kogan has announced a $99 Smart TV dongle. Like the recently unveiled Sony Google TV set-top box, the Kogan gora Smart TV runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the latest version of Google’s smartphone- and tablet...
Sony is set to release a new Google TV set-top box in Australia which will be the first of its kind to be sold locally. The company has struggled to get traction with its Google TV products in the US, where the app-enabled boxes have proven unpopular...
An upcoming Google TV box based on Android 4.0 OS and an ARM processor will come closer to smartphones and tablets with the capability to play direct movie streams from Android 4.0 mobile devices, a set-top box maker said on Wednesday at the Computex...
Central and southern New South Wales, the Australian Capital Terrority and Murrumbidgee have completed the switchover to digital TV, turning off analog TV signals “forever” this morning.
Apple's expected foray into the crowded television set space could come sooner rather than later, based on the latest buzz about what the consumer electronics powerhouse may be planning.
Apple is planning to show off a new operating system for the Apple TV at the Worldwide Developers Conference, which kicks off 11 June. This new OS will run on the current Apple TV, as well as the HDTV Apple is planning to launch.
Apple CEO Tim Cook revealed that Apple has “some incredible things coming out,” and spent some time speaking about the television business, but he added that the company would “double down on secrecy on products”.
If you thought LG's 84in 4K HDTV was too crazy to be real, you probably won't believe in this insane 33-megapixel Super Hi-Vision-format camera.
The International Telecommunication Union has taken a big step towards the future of television broadcasting, with the release of a recommendation on the resolution of Ultra High Definition Television.
The Australian Government has begun a parliamentary inquiry into technology prices, and will report on whether Australians pay more for IT hardware, video games, e-books, music and videos sold online than buyers in the US, UK and the Asia-Pacific.
Australia is in the dark ages when it comes to online video on demand services, with users tied to redundant cable TV subscriptions or forced to pay high prices for new content.
Quickflix has launched its WatchNow app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. The app lets Quickflix subscribers watch movies and TV shows on their Apple devices, with a streaming subscription costing as little as $14.99 per month.
Quickflix users can now stream movies and TV shows directly to their Apple devices with the launch of dedicated apps for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Everything Samsung Just Announced At IFA 2017
- First Look: LG's Signature Range
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Report says Samsung's Tizen OS on smart TVs is a virtual playground for hackers
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTWindows Rollout / Desktop Support AnalystOther
- TPService Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCPSRM Java DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTCyber Security Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTDevelopers (VB.Net/C#.Net)SA
- CCService Delivery AnalystVIC
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Acquisition Campaign ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support Maintenance & Patching AnalystOther
- CCProject Manager - Go to Market programVIC
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPFront End DeveloperQLD