8,000 TVs, ovens, dishwashers and other appliances from three Retravision stores in receivership will go on auction in Victoria from tomorrow.
TVs - News
The 2012 London Olympic Games is finally here. If you’re in Australia, you’re able to stay in touch with every second of the Games -- there’s free-to-air TV, cable TV, online video, radio, websites and public video screens to occupy your time and att...
Bose has updated its VideoWave all-in-one TV-and-home-theatre-speaker system, with a new LED-backlit display and screen design for the just-announced VideoWave II. A larger 55in screen size also joins the existing 46in model.
Panasonic has spoken out to reassure customers of its continued commitment to plasma TV technology, after rumours that its most popular model was being discontinued after only three months.
Internet-based electronics retailer Kogan has offered to assist customers who purchased TVs covered by extended warranties through failed provider United Warranties.
Foxtel has launched a streaming Internet TV subscription on some Samsung Smart TVs, with a range of channels at a much cheaper price than its existing cable service.
Toshiba has been fined $87 million for its role in a conspiracy to artificially raise the price of LCD panels, but the company doesn't expect it will have to make any payments.
The ABC's popular iview video on demand service is now available on iPhones as well as iPads, thanks to a revitalised, universal iOS app.
Australia’s analog TV broadcasts will end quietly on the unceremonious date of 10 December 2013, as the last round of digital TV switchover dates have been announced.
Sony and Panasonic have announced an agreement to collaborate to develop and produce large-sized OLED panels for use in TVs and professional displays.
Sharp Australia is airing a series of television commercials to promote its 70-inch LED TV, and will soon reveal an upcoming 80-inch LED TV. The new Sharp AQUOS LC80LE940X will be the largest TV in Australia when it’s launched in August.
Sony has officially announced the imminent release of its Google TV set-top box in Australia. The ‘Sony Internet Player with Google TV’ will initially be available exclusively as a bundle with premium Sony TVs.
LG’s EM9600 OLED TV will arrive in Australia in October with a $10,000 price tag attached, according to an advertising document sighted by Good Gear Guide.
Toshiba’s 2012 TV line-up sees passive 3D take pride of place in the company’s flagship model, with the previous darling active 3D relegated to cheaper models. Many of Toshiba’s new TVs also feature Wi-Fi Direct and the Toshiba Places Smart TV servic...
Back in April, Ikea announced it was going to produce furniture in its Uppleva range that included a built-in smart TV, speakers and even DVD or Blu-ray players. It's not due in the UK until later this year, but our colleagues at M3 in Sweden have go...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Report says Samsung's Tizen OS on smart TVs is a virtual playground for hackers
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce Marketing CloudNSW
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Security Engineer x 3NSW
- CCWintel Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Delivery LeadQLD
- TPIT Security SpecialistVIC
- PTRecords and Information Management OfficerNSW
- FTAccount Manager - Technology SolutionsNSW
- CCSalesforce Marketing CloudNSW
- FTChange LeadQLD
- FTPMO Quality OfficerNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSQL Analyst DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- CCDeployment Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCChange & Communications AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTPMO LeadNSW