The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has 'engaged in discussions' with Samsung, Sony, LG, Panasonic and Sharp over the companies' use of confusing terms surrounding Wi-Fi in Smart TVs and Blu-ray players.
TVs - News
Teac has launched its first full back-lit LED TV, the 32-inch DLE3289HD.
8,000 TVs, ovens, dishwashers and other appliances from three Retravision stores in receivership will go on auction in Victoria from tomorrow.
The 2012 London Olympic Games is finally here. If you’re in Australia, you’re able to stay in touch with every second of the Games -- there’s free-to-air TV, cable TV, online video, radio, websites and public video screens to occupy your time and att...
Bose has updated its VideoWave all-in-one TV-and-home-theatre-speaker system, with a new LED-backlit display and screen design for the just-announced VideoWave II. A larger 55in screen size also joins the existing 46in model.
Panasonic has spoken out to reassure customers of its continued commitment to plasma TV technology, after rumours that its most popular model was being discontinued after only three months.
Internet-based electronics retailer Kogan has offered to assist customers who purchased TVs covered by extended warranties through failed provider United Warranties.
Foxtel has launched a streaming Internet TV subscription on some Samsung Smart TVs, with a range of channels at a much cheaper price than its existing cable service.
Toshiba has been fined $87 million for its role in a conspiracy to artificially raise the price of LCD panels, but the company doesn't expect it will have to make any payments.
The ABC's popular iview video on demand service is now available on iPhones as well as iPads, thanks to a revitalised, universal iOS app.
Australia’s analog TV broadcasts will end quietly on the unceremonious date of 10 December 2013, as the last round of digital TV switchover dates have been announced.
Sony and Panasonic have announced an agreement to collaborate to develop and produce large-sized OLED panels for use in TVs and professional displays.
Sharp Australia is airing a series of television commercials to promote its 70-inch LED TV, and will soon reveal an upcoming 80-inch LED TV. The new Sharp AQUOS LC80LE940X will be the largest TV in Australia when it’s launched in August.
Sony has officially announced the imminent release of its Google TV set-top box in Australia. The ‘Sony Internet Player with Google TV’ will initially be available exclusively as a bundle with premium Sony TVs.
LG’s EM9600 OLED TV will arrive in Australia in October with a $10,000 price tag attached, according to an advertising document sighted by Good Gear Guide.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Everything Samsung Just Announced At IFA 2017
- First Look: LG's Signature Range
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Report says Samsung's Tizen OS on smart TVs is a virtual playground for hackers
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantACT
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesVIC
- FTSenior ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- CCBusiness Analyst / DesignerNSW
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- FTPresales Security Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther