Hisense is moving to catch up with big-brand rivals, officially announcing pricing and availability for its first OLED TV.
TVs - News
Samsung has announced the availability of its second generation of The Frame.
Hisense has announced its exclusive Designer Collection in collaboration with Harvey Norman.
TCL has shown off its first 8K TV at this year's IFA and confirmed the product will be coming to the Australian market.
Samsung have announced a refresh of their Frame lifestyle TV at this year's IFA conference in Berlin.
Samsung and LG both announced 8K TVs at IFA; Samsung the 85-inch Q900 with picture tweaks and a database of upscaling templates, and LG an 88-inch OLED
LG has shown off their first 8K OLED TV at this year's IFA.
Hisense has shown off its first ULED TV with 5376 Dimming Zones
The Full Federal Court has partially upheld an appeal by the ACCC against an earlier judgment that would have dismissed the regulator's case against LG Electronics Australia Pty Ltd over misleading representations.
Kogan are dipping their toes into the OLED TV game, opening pre-orders for their first 55-inch OLED TV.
Kogan has announcing a new range of affordable Smart TVs, starting at under $300.
After unveiling the range at this year's CES in Las Vegas, TCL has launched its 2018 QLED TV range into the Australian market.
Hisense have announced their suite of 2018 ULED Televisions set to land on retailer shelves across Australia in the coming months.
LG Electronics have confirmed Australian pricing and availability for their 2018 TV range, which invokes the company's ThinQ sub-brand and emphasizes natural language learning capabilities.
LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
In multicultural Australia, the opportunity for home cooks to expand their culinary horizons is too tempting to resist.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Watch review: Brilliant but not quite a breakthrough
- 2 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 3 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 4 Moto G6 review: A solid mid-tier effort with few compromises
- 5 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hisense's first OLED TV finally gets Australian pricing and availability
- Samsung announces availability of 2nd Gen Frame TV
- Hisense unveils Designer Collection range in partnership with Harvey Norman
- IFA 2018: TCL unveils first 8K TV, confirms it'll come to Australia in 2019
- IFA 2018: Samsung refresh The Frame
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies