LG might be correct in hyping this as an "industry first," but we think free software upgrades should be an industry norm.
TVs - News
At the IFA trade show, Samsung Electronics and Motorola Mobility aim to show that their smartwatches can compete with Apple, Sony needs to demonstrate that it's still a relevant smartphone manufacturer, and LG want to convince customers that it's tim...
The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) today announced it will begin licensing 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray technology this month and expects discs to be available by the holidays.
Next generation UHD OLED televisions have gone on sale in Australia as LG one-ups market leader Samsung.
Australians are turning to inexpensive streaming devices following Netflix's entrance into the local market instead of buying pricey smart televisions.
Retailer Dick Smith is reducing prices on select items to mark the end of financial year.
Electronics maker Sharp is launching what it believes is the next phase in high-definition TVs with a 4K screen that can display imagery at 8K resolution, seen as the display standard to follow 4K.
Panasonic's 2015 range of LED LCD televisions features over 20 new models that span across eight different series, but four of those series, and indeed 60 per cent of the entire range (11 models), is composed of 4K, Ultra High Definition models.
Netflix, Stan and Presto all have a place on the fifteen UHD televisions Samsung has launched in Australia as the manufacturer increases its support for Internet streaming services.
LG is placing as much importance on streaming content from Netflix as it is to broadcast TV in its new 4K OLED and LED TVs, which were announced on Tuesday.
LG announced its 2015 television range at an empty Sydney Cricket Ground yesterday. The company unveiled 17 new LCD models that put an emphasis on 4K technology. Up to 66 per cent of its range is now made up of these ultra-high definition (UHD) model...
Fast-moving tech is redefining the electronic display as screens get bigger, better, and bendier
Good Gear Guide was a guest of Samsung Australia at the Samsung Regional Forum 2015 in Thailand, a tradeshow dedicated to the range of next-generation products coming to Australia and the Asia Pacific.
Samsung does not encrypt voice recordings that are collected and transmitted by its smart TVs to a third party service, even though the company has claimed that it uses encryption to secure consumers' personal information.
Samsung’s Internet of Things direction will be away from Android and towards Tizen as it hopes to ease its reliance on the Google-made operating system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Everything Samsung Just Announced At IFA 2017
- First Look: LG's Signature Range
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Report says Samsung's Tizen OS on smart TVs is a virtual playground for hackers
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- TPTest Automation ProgrammerNSW
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTSAP BI / BW ArchitectOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Architect **Telecommunications Products** $800 per dayOther
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD