Samsung Electronics Australia have expanded their range of The Frame TVs, with the addition of a 43-inch model to sit alongside its popular 55- and 65-inch offerings.
TVs - News
This year’s CES was a big one for Hisense with the company showing off a range of new TVs, smartphones, soundbars and other exciting innovations on the show floor. Unfortunately, only three of the products they had on offer are actually set to come t...
Following on from last year’s their pivot to OLED and the launch of the Playstation 4 Pro and their a9 mirrorless camera, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Sony. Here’s what Sony brought to kick it off at this year's CES 2018.
These days, it looks like the company’s biggest announcements tend to merit their own ‘Unpacked’ events. Still, here’s what Samsung brought to this year’s CES.
Following on from last year’s Series 8 and 9 ULED TV ranges, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Hisense. It all starts at this year’s CES in Las Vegas, where the company announced new features, TVs and plans to embrace OLED.
Following on from last year’s growth, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for TCL. The company has even acknowledged as much, selling itself as “the fastest growing TV brand in the US” at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Following on from last year’s shift to OLED, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Panasonic. It all starts at this year’s CES.
Hisense has taken out two coveted awards in the 2017 ProductReview Awards.
The first wave of big announcements have come out ahead of this year’s IFA Conference in Berlin, with Samsung Electronics announcing a slew of new fitness-focused wearables, sharper displays and smarter appliances.
LG invited us to a first-hand experience at the Sydney launch of their new Signature range of TVs and appliances. Taking place at the NSW Museum of Contemporary Art, it was a colorful night designed to showcase both technology and design at its fine...
After 40 critical vulnerabilities on Samsung's Tizen -- used in smart TVs and smartwatches -- were exposed this week by Israeli researcher Amihai Neiderman, the company is scrambling to patch them.
A researcher has uncovered some 40 serious vulnerabilities in Samsung's code that could be remotely exploited by hackers.
Hisense has displayed it's new Series 8 and Series 9 TVs - the successor to the world-beating Series 7 ULED TVs that won our Best Tech Product of 2016 award.
Our first look at the products Sony announced at CES reveals additional details and impresses us anew.
It may not persuade home theater geeks, but Sony’s “actuator” tech, which turns the entire OLED panel into a speaker, is impressive.
We have 4 to give away so jump in!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung’s Next TV is a Real Frame-Changer
- CES 2018: Hisense's 2018 TV Lineup Is 'A Whole Other Story' For Australians
- CES 2018: Everything Announced At Sony's Press Conference
- CES 2018: Everything Announced At Samsung's Press Conference
- CES 2018: Everything Announced At Hisense's Press Conference
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- FTCloud ArchitectVIC
- FTFront End Developer (Java, Angular, TypeScript)Other
- FTProject Analyst / Project SpecialistOther
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Digital And TransformationOther
- FTInformation Management OfficerVIC
- FTImplementation Project ManagerOther
- FTUser Access AdministratorSA
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Reporting Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- FTSCRUM MasterOther
- FTTraining & Communications SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Customer Centric ContentQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCNode.js DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Manufacturing IndustryVIC
- CCCommercial Operations AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW