Although the company's transparent smart OLED was the most eye-catching part of Panasonic's latest Australian showcase, it's far from the only thing on offer.
TVs - News
Panasonic showed off a transparent OLED TV for the first time in Australia today, and it just proves that we’re living in 2019 and tech companies are living in 3019.
Samsung has announced that the Apple TV app will be available on its Smart TVs beginning today.
TCL has given a due date for their first 8K TV.
Hisense has detailed just how much their 2019 TV range will cost and where you'll be able to find it in Australia.
Samsung's 2019 QLED and UHD range has finally landed in Australia.
LG has teased Australian availability for its first 8K TV and revealed that its 2019 lineup won't include a single non-4K model.
Samsung has finally unveiled local Australian pricing and availability for their first 8K TV.
Although Hisense spent much of their press conference talking about their upcoming ULED TVs, their booth at this year's CES showed off both the company's first 8K and MicroLED TVs.
Samsung has announced that Bixby will soon play nice with rival smart assistants like Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
Hisense rounded out their usual penchant for affordable TVs with new technologies during their CES 2019 press conference.
TCL has officially detailed what the first wave of its 2019 offering for Australian consumers will look like.
Hisense Australia have announced their 2019 TV lineup at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Hisense have announced plans to upgrade their ULED LCD tech to a new standard it calls ULED XD.
Samsung are moving to push MicroLED into the mainstream, announcing new sizes for The Wall and more.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 3 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 4 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 5 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here's every new TV that Panasonic are bringing to Australia in 2019
- Panasonic’s transparent smart OLED TV is as cool as it sounds
- Apple TV app arrives on Samsung Smart TVs as Apple expands its services push
- TCL has announced when their first 8K TV will be coming to Australia and New Zealand
- Australian pricing and availability detailed for Hisenses' 2019 TV range
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies