Kogan are dipping their toes into the OLED TV game, opening pre-orders for their first 55-inch OLED TV.
TVs - News
Kogan has announcing a new range of affordable Smart TVs, starting at under $300.
After unveiling the range at this year's CES in Las Vegas, TCL has launched its 2018 QLED TV range into the Australian market.
Hisense have announced their suite of 2018 ULED Televisions set to land on retailer shelves across Australia in the coming months.
LG Electronics have confirmed Australian pricing and availability for their 2018 TV range, which invokes the company's ThinQ sub-brand and emphasizes natural language learning capabilities.
LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
Samsung has shown off and detailed Australian availability for its new 2018 QLED and UHD TVs.
Panasonic put their 2018 TV and audio range on display.
Panasonic has detailed their latest "Hollywood-tuned" OLED offering, due to come to the Australian market in 2018.
Kogan has launched its first ever range of Google-powered televisions.
Samsung Electronics has unveiled its 2018 television lineup at the company’s First Look New York event at the American Stock Exchange.
Samsung Electronics Australia have expanded their range of The Frame TVs, with the addition of a 43-inch model to sit alongside its popular 55- and 65-inch offerings.
This year’s CES was a big one for Hisense with the company showing off a range of new TVs, smartphones, soundbars and other exciting innovations on the show floor. Unfortunately, only three of the products they had on offer are actually set to come t...
Following on from last year’s their pivot to OLED and the launch of the Playstation 4 Pro and their a9 mirrorless camera, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Sony. Here’s what Sony brought to kick it off at this year's CES 2018.
These days, it looks like the company’s biggest announcements tend to merit their own ‘Unpacked’ events. Still, here’s what Samsung brought to this year’s CES.
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Kogan open pre-orders for new cheap OLED TV
- Kogan launches new affordable Smart TV range
- TCL details Australian pricing for 2018 QLED TV range in time for May launch
- Hisense Unveils 2018 ULED TV Range
- LG celebrate ThinQ brand with new 2018 TV range
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies