iPhones are great, but sometimes you don't want to settle for showing off your photos or watching videos on a small screen while you're sitting in front of a big one--such as your living-room TV. Here's how to hook your iPhone up to your TV, with or ...
TVs - Features
Polarized "passive" 3D TVs hit the market in the beginning of the year as a response to the bulky, expensive, complicated active-shutter 3D TVs that turned off many would-be buyers. But many home theater enthusiasts (and TV manufacturers) claimed tha...
It's widely accepted in the technology industry that Apple is working on a smart, internet-connected TV device. But what do we really know about the 'iTV' so far? There's been a lot of speculation flying around about an Apple TV set for several years...
If you're using Christmas as a convenient excuse to pick up a new television, you don't have to blow all your cash -- you can still find a bargain and pick up a big TV without having to fill the kids' stockings with coal.
Now that we’ve had a chance to look at both the Panasonic VT30 and the Samsung Series 8 D8000 -- the two best plasma televisions that you can buy today -- we’ve put together a quick comparison for anyone trying to choose between them. Don’t take this...
If you're buying a 3D TV, you may as well have some good 3D movies to show on it. We've watched quite a few 3D movies since the format's debut last year, and these ten are our top picks. They all boast great Full HD image quality and good 3D effects ...
If you're looking to buy a new LED TV for 2011, the big brands -- Samsung, Sony, LG, Panasonic and others -- all have plenty of models you can choose from. All of these TVs have different features on offer, different prices and different pictures, bu...
If multitouch display technology is proliferating, haptic feedback is helping to fuel the trend. Haptics provide tactile feedback to your fingers as you touch a display by vibrating all or part of the display surface.
At a recent event in Singapore we got the chance to sit down with the Samsung Smart TV service that's going to be a major part of Samsung's 2011 plasma and LED TV line-up. It's an evolution of last year's Internet@TV Web feature-set, and there are so...
Judging from CES 2011, Samsung and LG will be releasing two of the most exciting televisions in 2011 -- the feature-packed Samsung Series 8 and the innovative LG LW6500. We suspect that both of these TVs will rate highly in this year's list of top te...
At CES 2011, Samsung unveiled over 40 new LED, LCD and plasma TVs. We've cherry-picked the coolest models and accessories and taken a closer look.
Last year was a great one for new television technology -- dozens of 3D TVs were released from big brands like Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Sony and Sharp, 200Hz and 400Hz frame rates became popular on sets that weren't too expensive, and we began to see ...
My pockets are stuffed full of business cards from people I do not remember meeting, my head is thumping like a flamenco dancer, there's margarita salt on my laptop, and I can't seem to locate my pants. That can mean only one thing: I just returned f...
Following the formation of AUSSAT by the Australian Government in 1981, a government owned company designed to own and operate the national satellite system, Australia’s first two satellites are launched in 1985, providing domestic satellite services...
Whether they were big or small, LED or plasma, all the HDTVs on the CES 2011 show floor had one thing in common--they took the best that came out of last year, and added several slight, but significant, improvements.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's squashing of malicious Tizen smart TV bugs is turning messy
- Report says Samsung's Tizen OS on smart TVs is a virtual playground for hackers
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Sony shows off its new OLED and LCD TVs, video projector, and Bluetooth speakers
- Sony’s Bravia XBR-A1E OLED could be the first flat-screen TV with sound that doesn’t suck
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTDesktop Support OfficerOther
- CCSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Level 2ACT
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Panviva Knowledge Management Project - TelcoVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsNSW
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEWA
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTClient EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTRobotics & AI ConsultantOther
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- CCTest Automation AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- TPProject Manager (SharePoint)VIC
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPMobile DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP UI5/Fiori DevelopersACT
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther